06/03/2014

Fiery Fun #Etsy

This collection caught my eye and I just had to have it to put on here for you.
These beautiful fiery colours look fabulous together I think, I hope you do too.

Yesterday my granddaughter was 17, bless her. To mark the occasion she had her first driving lesson lasting 2 hours. She has been saving every penny from her job and having money for Christmas and birthday gifts to pay for an intensive course. She has done so well that she is a third of the way towards the vast amount required for car insurance too. Then it`s saving for the car after that.
Somehow I don`t think she`ll have problems saving for things she needs in the future.
Me I was out and about getting bed linen for my younger daughter and a bit more towards my newest idea. I think I really have to start concentrating on one idea at a time to make headway, instead if having so many different things on the go.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today I have brought you fire
such colours are meant to inspire.
They light up our creativity
and encourage productivity.
Something there that draws the eye
lifts the imagination up high.
Gets us into a creative mode
with ideas coming, fit to explode.
Fiery colours so bold and bright
such a vibrant, warming sight.
Wearing such colours says look at me
I`m vital and alive, you can see.
Such people are not bothered by strife
they just love to grab at life!!



Vintage Le Creuset France Fl...
$59

Nature Photography, Orange, ...
$10

Large Roth keramik ceramic f...
$355

Fire Pixie, leather mask, cr...
$32

Multi Strand Red Coral Neckl...
$50

Vintage BLENKO GLASS, Mid Ce...
$130

Moroccan Nights Candle Lante...
$14

LAVA LAMP Lip Gloss
$5.99

Red Crochet Wire Necklace, B...
$35

1.5mm 5 yards dark red leath...
$3.6

Art Deco Bird- Papercut Gree...
$6

Buy 3 Get 1 Free: Henna Maid...
$29.85

XL Awesome Carstens fat lava...
$64.99

Recycled Sweater Coat PATTER...
$9

Red Drop Dangle Leaf Earring...
$23

on SALE Original Oil Paintin...
$152

Hope you enjoyed today`s fabulous array of fiery fun from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment