08/03/2014

Feline Fun #Etsy

After seeing a couple of cat themed items that were rather cute, I had an amble round Etsy to find some more and build this lovely collection just for you all to see.
So what do you think? Didn`t I find some great and wonderful items for you?
Well I think I did a good job. I hope you like and enjoy it.

I was reading a book that gave very common sense advice and really stuff you already know but need reminding of. Such as: Plan what you need to do and write down the 5 most important things that need doing.
I do have a tendency to get sidetracked and go from one thing to another and back again, so for me this was a good reminder to be more focussed. I didn`t write down 5 things, in fact I didn`t actually put anything down on paper at all, not keen on lists.
I did however decide on two things that were important and needed to be finished completely and I am delighted to say that I actually completed those tasks.
So I have decided that I must be more focussed, so that I accomplish more in a day...... I`ll let you know how that works out.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Cats like to go out at night
stalking along in the moonlight.
They like to hunt birds and mice
and really, it`s not very nice.
But if they lived in the wild
their life wouldn`t be so mild.
Being petted, having an easy life,
not fighting to survive the strife.
We think they have become tame,
but not really, it`s a game.
They are in charge and own us,
training people without any fuss.
They loll in the sun, demand to be fed
and expect a nice warm, soft bed.
They flick their ears, stare with disdain
then lay down and fall asleep again!!



Black Cat Mug
$12

Handmade Mosaic House Door N...
$37.99

Black and white cat letters ...
$15.99

Halloween Black Cats Nail Ar...
$2.45

Fuzzy Black cat hat, hand kn...
$44

set of 2 pillows cat pillow ...
$20

Cat House - Tree Trump Cat ...
$202.95

Basket of Kitties, Amigurumi...
$4.5

Cat Bed Cave House Green and...
$35

Cat T shirt, Black T Shirt, ...
$15

Cat Earrings Hand drawn
$7

Dandy CAT with fancy monocle...
$6.99

Pizza Cat, iphone 4 case, ip...
$12

US seller: [20% off] In stoc...
$0.9

Hope you're feline bette...
$1.75

Wizard Breakaway Cat Collar ...
$13.5

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of fabulous feline fun creations from Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment