27/01/2014

Go Natural #Etsy

I hope all the blogs have been posting themselves nicely in my absence.
Today I am returning from my weekend visiting family. Hubby will be glad to see me so I can cook his meals once more, he might even miss me a bit, if I`m lucky.
I shall have enjoyed my computer free time and be raring to get back into it...... I hope. No, I definitely will.
It is really nice though, every so often to have time away from the computer. The temptation is to spend more time on here than anywhere else, but I should be spending more time creating than anything else.
And of course being away sets the old creativity free and often sparks completely new ideas as well as ideas to do with crafts I already do.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Now that I have had a roam
I will be returning home.
Sitting relaxed on the train
probably listening to the rain
thinking thoughts of the weekend
wishing it didn`t have to end.
Then after a while work creeps in
and no it really isn`t a sin.
The brain starts getting into gear
working over time again I fear.
Thinking of all I`ll have to do
putting it in an orderly queue.
Thinking of all I have done
even whilst I was having fun.
There`ll be new goodies coming too
because I`ve been making just for YOU!!



Brown Medicine Wheel Earring...
$22

Travel Journal Altered Book ...
$74.95

Earthy Layered Gemstone Memo...
$25

Butterfly Embellishments Vin...
$3.3

ON SALE! Small wicker basket...
$14

Dark Chocolate Leather Choke...
$55

Ceramic earring pendant neck...
$8

Unscented Natural Bath and B...
$30

Nautilus Wave - photograph 8...
$30

Upcycled Canadian Sunset 3D ...
$25

Silk evening bag writstlet i...
$30

Crochet POT HOLDERS -Set of ...
$10

Bear in the Woods Fabric Pos...
$7

Brown eyeglass case or sungl...
$18.75

Maple Leaves Appliqued Quil...
$10

Hand stitched jewelry box or...
$43

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of natural creations from Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment