26/01/2014

Feather Touch #Etsy

Being part of the All Handmade by Me team means I have to make a treasury once a month. Not an arduous or difficult task and a very reasonable expectation.
Treasury`s are great for shops to get their items seen. It`s also very good for the team it`s for, as it helps to raise their profile too. So all in all a treasury is a good thing.
Now me too treasuries are excellent as I can put the whole thing here on my blog. It saves me a lot of time and means I am able to take the time to do a blog each day again without it taking 2 or 3 hours.
It was finding the items to put on here and then transferring them one at a time that took up so much of the time.
Now though I have time to do this as well as crafting time, promotion time and family time. Yay!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I don`t think it`s all too much
so many crafts with a feather touch.
Feathers as light as thistledown
on the bird, it`s their gown.
Us, we use them everywhere
saves some things looking bare.
I wasn`t sure if I`d find any
and I came up with so many.
A big selection from which to choose
took some time to decide which to use.
Such stunning crafting perfection
in all this handmade confection.
A collection that truly takes flight
such a fabulous feathery sight!!



natural feather earrings w/s...
$11.5

Peacock Feather- Original Oi...
$80

Hand cut rustic feather brow...
$2.95

PINK and BLACK Silk Anemone ...
$125

Red Feather, Black Lace, Cam...
$22

Bridal Formal Shoe Clips Ti...
$40

Peacock Weddings Guest Book ...
$65

Feather-wear (Cobalt blue)
$10

Blue Green Feather Headband
$5

Art Quilt Blue Feather
$100

The Feather Evening Bag in L...
$139

Handmade journal diary, feat...
$41

Orange and Brown Feathered F...
$23.95

Peacock Feather Fused Glass ...
$96

SWAROVSKI Crystal Bridal Ivo...
$85

Baby girl crochet hat with f...
$12.99

Hope you enjoyed today`s fabulous feather array of creations from the sellers of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment