23/12/2013

Sleigh Bells #Etsy

Thought we`d go for some sleigh bells today. I know we had bells the other day but I really liked these and thought you might enjoy them too.

Yesterday was a mad housework morning. I also had a bit of a tidy up in my computer come craft room and it looks fairly neat again. I know it`s not that long since I had a good tidy up but due to the time of year lot`s of parcels had migrated in here in messy heaps. Although I have got rid of a lot already to other people I still seem to have quite a few about.
In the afternoon my 16 year old granddaughter arrived to ice the Christmas cakes. We had also decided to have a go at a Chocolate Yule log. I did the mixing while he iced the cakes and then we shared the decorating. Not the most handsome of cakes but not bad for a first attempt.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

When the sleigh bells ring, do you listen?
While everywhere the snow will glisten.
The sleigh gliding through the snow
keeping up with all the flow
of expectations of children everywhere,
to disappoint we just cannot bear.
They listen hard, convinced they hear
a very soft jingle in their ear.
Though they should be in their bed
they keep looking for the man in red.
They want to see him but they fear
they`ll be scared, or he won`t appear.
They know he has quite a task
but will he bring all they ask.
They`ll enjoy the magic Christmas Day
as they all have fun and play!!



Flying Reindeer Ornament W...
$48

Sleigh Bells Ring~Handmade~W...
$16.95

Vintage Set Rustic Metal Chr...
$40

Vintage Solid Brass Reindeer...
$22

wood tree round chalkboard -...
$35

Glitter Reindeer - with Bell...
$7.75

Antique set of 32 Sleigh Bel...
$275

Christmas holiday reindeer l...
$50

Jingle Bell Reindeer Christm...
$5.5

Leather Sleigh Brass Bell Do...
$80

Reindeer ears for dog or cat...
$12.5

Gift Tags- Christmas Jingle ...
$7

Vintage Gold and Silver Tone...
$7

Christmas Stencil... JINGLE ...
$19.95

VICTORIAN REINDEER 1 - Machi...
$24.95

Jingle Star Reindeer Ornamen...
$8

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful display of reindeer and sleigh bells from Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, I don't think my first comment posted so I'm trying again... I love sleigh bells and what a delightful sounding baking/decorating session! Sending Christmas blessings for a wonderful holiday! Katie

    ReplyDelete