29/12/2013

Gorgeous Greens #Etsy

So Christmas is just a memory now that we are half way between Christmas and New Year. Do you celebrate New Year, have a party maybe? Or do you prefer to stay in, away from the crowds and see it in quietly?
I thought we`d have some greens reminiscent of a walk in the forest with all manner of shades. I hope you enjoy it.

Yesterday afternoon I got lost in my needle felting. I have several soft sculptures on the go so I decided it was time I got on with them. I`ve been making these since well before Christmas. Each one takes a lot of time to make so I make them in stages. 5 hours on I had managed to finish one, it was already well on the way and made inroads into another that was half finished.
I`ve also just done some more needle felting, reminded of it by this blog post. Oooops, that won`t get this post written. It is just so fascinating though especially the finishing, which is the face and hair. Suddenly the character seems to emerge, which is probably why I leave the face till last.
Okay, enough of that, time to write the verse, else I`ll be here all night.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I can hear the wind blowing,
there are no stars glowing
in the dark of night
not much of a sight.
An odd lighted window
giving off a golden glow.
Outside the wind is bitter
inside still a tinsel glitter.
First festivities are gone,
New Year is the second one.
After that comes the long wait,
hoping that spring isn`t late.
Before we have shoots of green
the winter weather will have been,
Maybe we`ll have some snow
to set each face all aglow.
To make the landscape bright
all covered in pristine white!!



SALE - Green Beaded Dangle E...
$16.2

Bug Brooch Pin. Emerald Jade...
$28

SALE Emerald Lace Dress Vin...
$70

Long Green Bronze Necklace/ ...
$74.99

Stained Glass Panel Emerald ...
$225

Owl Earrings with Green Glas...
$7

Emerald green butterfly croc...
$12

Nuno Felted scarf Daisy gr...
$129

Titanium Ring with Green Box...
$199

Green Mermaid Spandex Leggin...
$55

Long Green earrings - Autumn...
$23

Sale - Forest Green Hemp/Cot...
$39

40s shoes / Emerald Green Vi...
$72

Green Tourmaline in 18k and ...
$450

Green Arrow leather mask adu...
$39

Bohemian Hippy Gypsy Festiva...
$40

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of greens for you from the sellers of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment