19/11/2013

Sunshine Bright #Etsy

I liked the zesty colours from yesterday so much that I went in search of lemony sunshine zest. Nothing like bright sunshine yellow for brightening the day and of course there are lots of gift ideas too.
I started needle felting sculptures again. I spent all day last Saturday making a mouse and was really pleased with my efforts. It turned out really well and I made him a little jumper too. I enjoyed it so much I have started another. Am also making a snowman tree decoration and finished a robin too.
I do have phases on things, so it`s a good job I have several things I like to do and make.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Have to say, it`s the best,
I just love lemon zest.
The brightness of sunshine yellow
makes us feel rather mellow.
And what else does it bring
of course it brings a zest zing.
Sunshine bright
a welcome sight
brightening the day
in every single way.
Lemon is a summer drink,
but what do you think?
Lot`s of goodies here to see
gift ideas brought by me!!



Cathrineholm Bright Yellow S...
$240

Day Planner 2014 lemon yello...
$22

Vintage 1960s Party Dress - ...
$128

Lemon Slice Stamp - Rubber S...
$4

Retro Yellow Lemon Juicer Ci...
$10

Vintage Celluloid Cocktail F...
$3.95

Lemon earrings. FREE SHIPPIN...
$8

Kraft paper spotty gift tags...
$18

Vintage juice jar - lemon ye...
$13.5

Buy 3 get 1 FREE//Trendy Yel...
$5.95

Vintage Soviet Small Aluminu...
$8

Vintage I Magnin Metal Handb...
$68

Candy Buttons "Lemon P...
$56.25

Chevron Ribbon - Yellow
$1.2

BOHEMA HEELS yellow
$320

cup tumbler minimal in white...
$26

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of bright sunshine creations from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment