09/03/2014

Outstanding Owls #Etsy

Thought about what to have on here and decided owls would be rather nice. Don`t think I`ve had owls for a while, so it will be fun.
Also owls are very popular and have been for a yar or two now and that popularity doesn`t seem to be waning much either.

I am at my younger daughters today so have done this blog early as I won`t be back till later on in the afternoon or so.
I am going to see her new house, well new to them and really looking forward to it.
So I haven`t got much waffle about what I`ve been doing. Though I can tell you that I am making a whole load of beaded glass, bowl and jug covers.
I do have a few in my shop at the minute but not many of the net ones that are the most popular. Which reminds me I must make some of the glass ones with matching coasters, as they have sold out.
So before very long there will be a bigger assortment in all sizes.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

If you keep watch for an owl
you`ll see them go on the prowl.
Silently swooping through the night
rather a silent ghostly sight.
Like a shadow hunting for prey.
Who will survive to another day?
With big round eyes they look so cute
but they really don`t give a hoot.
We tend to think of them as wise
and that`s regardless of their size.
The babies feathers look so puffy
they seem so very soft and fluffy.
We put their images everywhere
far and wide, without a care.
Perhaps we want to be wise as well
who really knows and who can tell?



Great Horned Owl / Venetian ...
$140

Artist Designed - Samsung Ga...
$19.99

Cute Owl Cotton Tote Bag
$5.99

Crochet owl pattern pdf, tin...
$3

Adorable Ollie the Owl Doors...
$3.95

Owl Tissue Box Cover
$15

Row of Owls. Print of origin...
$9.95

Owl clock made out of recycl...
$70

Barn Owl Wedding Cake Topper...
$62

Baby Room Decals - Owls Wall...
$23

Miniature Barn Owl
$35

Country cottage Owl cushion
$40

Hand Painted and Decorated F...
$3.95

Barn Owl Rustic Bird Hand Pr...
$2.5

Cornish Hand Carved Wood Owl...
$2.25

Brand New 11 Oz Even Owls Ne...
$9.49

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous display of outstanding owls from Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment