03/03/2014

Geometric Fun #Etsy

I had a fancy for some geometric designs today. I had seen a collection and meant to put it on here a while ago, but I didn`t. So today I decided to do a treasury of geometric creations myself. I thought they were all gorgeous and great fun. Hope you enjoy it too.

I got a lot done yesterday, I was very pleased with my accomplishments.
Besides the whole house being done, we also went out for a while as hubby wanted to get some new trainers, which he didn`t get, though he did get a jumper. I digress.
I cooked a roast dinner and afterwards got out the camera.
I had decided to put some of my items into pretty cellophane bags and tie them with ribbon to make them more of a gift. So I spent a couple of hours doing that and photographing them all. Then of course it was the dreaded editing, not a favourite job.
I got some new ones listed and changed listings of others to accommodate the new look. I think they look pretty good.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Spring steps forward and then back,
consistency is what we lack.
Mother Nature has come out fighting
because of the way we are blighting
this beautiful planet of ours,
filling it up with concrete towers.
We dig so much out of the ground
and leave our rubbish all around.
With chemicals we pollute the earth
and very soon there will be a dearth
of land that`s not been ravaged
or forests that haven`t been savaged
and all in the name of making money.
All this destruction isn`t funny.
Many now are doing their part too
still many more don`t have a clue!!



screenprinted A5 black journ...
$13

Earthy Geometric Indian Afgh...
$2.5

Black and Gold Geometric Sof...
$18

Aztec Geometric iPhone 4 Cas...
$18

Pillow Cover, Geometric Pill...
$14.99

Geometric digital paper: &qu...
$4.8

Mid Century Geometric Art - ...
$84

Black and White geometric pr...
$21

42" x 60" Geometri...
$99

Diamond Himmeli light pendan...
$125

Turquoise Geometric Dog Coll...
$20

Pinwheel Colorblock Geometri...
$70

Neon Geometric Bear Collage,...
$26

ON SALE / Geomtric Print Hig...
$99

Leather Mousepad - Wood grai...
$45

Mosaic geometric colorful sq...
$5

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful geometric display of creations from Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment