13/03/2014

Blossom Pink #Etsy

Yesterday was a beautiful day with blue skies and glorious sunshine, a proper spring day, lovely. So of course this collection just fitted well, especially as I saw loads of trees full of blossom on my way home from the city.
I needed some different glue and some double sided tape so I felt a trip out was in order, especially as I could meet a friend for coffee and lunch. The weather was the icing on the cake.
I had even got quite a bit done before I went. Preparing and printing some new artwork. Then I got several beaded glass and jug covers I`d made, photographed. Even got some listings into my WTY shop.
All in all a good and productive day. Especially as when it came to doing this blog I discovered the treasury to blog app was working again. Yay!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Lot`s of blue sky and sun
from dawn till the day is done.
There is blossom everywhere
drifting along without a care.
Mild, with a gentle breeze
much better than the freeze.
The bird chorus in the morn
singing well before dawn.
The signs are very clear
at long last spring is here.
As we start to see the leaves
then we shed our long sleeves.
Shorts appear on the bold,
I think it`s still too cold.
We`re moving forward at long last
and finally the winter is past!!



Vintage 80s party dress/ pin...
$34

Santa Valentine's Pink a...
$3.8

bridesmaid clutch set, pink ...
$132

Rose Pink Flower Photograph,...
$30

Pink and White Cosmetic Bag ...
$30

Rope Fabric Bracelet - Pink ...
$28

Girls Infinity Scarf Hot Pin...
$12

SALE. Sz US 12.5. EVA. Hot p...
$60

Matte Pastel Pink Eyeshadow ...
$8.95

Knitted Baby Hat - Pink, 0 -...
$18

Gourd Beaded Bowl Ring Dish ...
$40

Floppy Disk Notebook - Geek ...
$5.5

Crochet Teardrop Handbag Hon...
$92

Blossom Stud, Light Pink Lac...
$9.9

Neon pink wood dish, jewelry...
$8

Cherry Blossom Beads, Polyme...
$10

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of pink creations from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment