05/03/2014

Black &Yellow #Etsy

Loved the look of this bright and cheerful collection. It made me think of bumble bees and lazy summer days, of spring days too when they start appearing again.
Most of all I loved the diversity and sheer exuberance of the overall effect.
That may sound a bit over the top but it`s true. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Yesterday I was getting on like a house on fire, after a very early start. I even got some more soap felted before heading off out. With a new idea brewing I went in search of a few things before meeting a friend for coffee. We had a good chat, before heading out on a few more errands, then it was time for lunch.
A very nice lunch it was too.
On my return home I met my granddaughter at my door, she`d popped round straight from school.
Today she is 17 years old, so it`s a big Happy Birthday to her.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I often think that black
on it`s own seems to lack
the touch of colour required
to get me all inspired.
Have to say that black with yellow
really doesn`t feel very mellow.
It reminds me of a busy bee
that`s their colours you see.
Or even a wasp buzzing around
barely ever touching the ground.
It`s bright and cheery
you`ll never feel teary
when wearing this combination
it`s more like a celebration.
A combination with a zing
a reminder it`ll soon be spring!!



rain boots, women vinatge bl...
$30.53

Yellow and Black Pincushion ...
$12

Throw/Lap Rag Quilt, Mellow ...
$185

Black White Yellow Butterfly...
$18.99

Black & Yellow Beetle Ring -...
$50

Black and yellow sunflower s...
$15

Black and White Chevron Blac...
$30

Black & Yellow Chunky Girls ...
$9.5

Black and yellow Decorative ...
$55

BUMBLE BEE leg warmer set, h...
$11.99

Vintage Mikasa Capri Serving...
$24

Dog and Cat Salt and Pepper...
$16.95

Chevron and Dots "Taxi...
$18.27

Black and Yellow Floral Bag,...
$62

STRIPED 20mm Chunky Beads - ...
$2.85

Set of 25 Black and Yellow P...
$3.75

Hope you enjoyed today`s amazing display of black and yellow creations from the sellers of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Linda, for including me in your feature! Very lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete