02/02/2014

Red Hot Love #Etsy

Saw this treasury and loved the bold reds and thought it made a nice change with it`s Moulin Rouge style theme. It`s fun and full of gift ideas for Valentine`s.

Yesterday I decided to knuckle down and get on with making the notebooks I`d been preparing. Took several hours and I had 5 notebooks finished and 2 that just needed finishing off. A very good days work I thought.
While I was doing them my brain was playing around with new ideas too, always a bonus. Now I have more ideas for notebooks/journals. I like the size I am making at the minute as I feel it`s nice to have a reasonable size for writing in or drawing.
I am thinking of doing some smaller ones too as they can be handy as well.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I don`t think this is risky
or that it`ll make you all frisky.
It`s all about a bit of fun
just until Valentine`s is done.
It`s red to warm on chilly nights
quite warming to see such sights.
Something different just for you,
to prevent you all feeling blue.
To brighten up a winter`s day
and start you thinking about play.
There`s nothing like a bit of romance
to make you want to sing and dance.
When it`s comes to Valentine
the romantic say`s `Be mine`
with gifts that say`s it all.
The way YOU do it is your call!!



The Moulin Rouge Paris, Fran...
$9.99

Bustle Skirt with steampunk ...
$80

Vintage Opera Length Black G...
$19.99

Moulin Rouge Weekender - Red...
$210

1/3oz Natural Pomegranate Pe...
$9.95

Rine de Joie art by henri to...
$28

Vintage Style Bling Paris Si...
$65

vintage kimono/ vintage robe...
$112

24 in Large Wall Clock Paris...
$82

Paris Photography, "Re...
$28

Gamba of London Victorian ch...
$169

Red embellished burlesque st...
$34.95

Antique Perfume Bottle Art D...
$225

Leila: bright pink tie-side ...
$29

Handmade Soap - Cranberry Ci...
$5.5

Red glitter jelly nail polis...
$9

Hope you enjoyed today`s delectable display of delightful creations old and new from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment