13/02/2014

Pink Butterflies #Etsy

This absolutely gorgeous collection was a treasury made by Tommye of TJB Designs for the Craftfolk team`s shop of the week. I thought it was so pretty that you would all really like it too.
Definitely a feast for the eyes.

Yesterday... now what did I do yesterday. Actually not a lot. I woke with a thumping headache that took quite a while to go and left me disinclined to do much. I did computer work very slowly with lot`s of breaks and a bit of housework. That was about it.
It was very blustery when I went to get my youngest grandson from school and very wet too. When it was time to get the 7 year old from his after school activities, it had at least stopped raining for a while which was good.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Pink Butterflies on the wing
make my heart want to sing.
Spring thoughts come to mind
such things happen I find.
All so tired of endless rain
we all want some warmth again.
Warm days and clothing in pastel pink
surely sets the brain up to think
that spring just can`t be far away
with bright days when we can all play.
When plants begin to get some green
and leaves on trees can be seen.
Long days and short balmy nights,
now thinking of summer sights.
Just see what a colour can do.
Would it be the same for you?



Handmade shaped & layered st...
$3.75

Pink Butterfly Necklace Poly...
$12

Ombre Pink Butterfly Cake Or...
$19.95

Butterfly Pendant Necklace
$9.5

Pink Butterfly Necklace
$7

Mini Madd Hatter Pink Butter...
$60

Original watercolor painting...
$25

LOVE Magnolia Tilda Card
$2.5

Ipad Sleeve BUTTERFLIES CREA...
$15

SALE Children's t-shirt...
$4.5

Maroon Satin Ribbon sash , t...
$35

Pink Butterfly Earrings, But...
$5

Pink Butterfly with Writing ...
$14.5

Pink Butterfly Belt
$8

Feather Butterflies -12 Tiny...
$6.99

Vintage Inspired Pink Butter...
$16

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of pink butterflies from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful treasury Linda. Thank you for showing it and I am so pleased that my Butterflies Ipad sleeve is in it too.

    Very windy here in Preston last night. My little grandson slept through it all - bless him!

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley. I love that ipad sleeve, if I had an ipad that would be on mine.
      Been very windy here too. Not much bothers the little ones does it?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing my treasury, Linda. All these wonderful artisans deserve a second look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Tommye and thank you for putting together such a gorgeous collection.
      They certainly do deserve a wider audience, glad I could help with that.

      Delete
  3. I agree Linda - such a beautiful treasury and thank you for featuring the treasury which includes my butterfly earrings.

    Sorry to hear you had a headache - I'm glad it's cleared.

    ReplyDelete