03/02/2014

On the Grapevine #Etsy

Finding some great things to show you lately. Came across this gorgeous collection and thought it was really different, another first on here. Without seeing it as a ready made collection, it wouldn`t have occurred to me to have grapes. Or even that there would be such a variety of items available.
Yesterday... hmmm ... oh yes. Housework, yuk......... Soon done though and then I did some felting of soaps, great fun. I love trying to make patterns on them. Draping the merino wool and hoping, once it`s felted, that it looks like a landscape or even just a nice pattern.
I also did a couple with hearts on, but they were needle felted on first before felting. Then it`s kind of hoping they don`t lose their shape and tweaking them back into shape if they do.
After that I took my youngest two grandsons to the cinema, a great way to round off the day, especially as it was funny.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

When I think of grapes on the vine
it always makes me think of wine.
Luscious grapes juicy and green
the yummiest that I`ve ever seen
Black grapes are always so tasty,
on making a choice, don`t be hasty.
Sultanas they are, once they are dried.
Now I wonder, could grapes be fried?
In a sandwich they would just be wet,
it falling apart would make me fret.
As a drink grape juice is nice
I`d enjoy that, wouldn`t think twice.
Even better when offered as wine
have to say, that`s always just fine.
However you like to have yours,
enjoy, whether inside or outdoors!!



Vintage Italian Genie Bottle...
$24

Green Grapes Necklace
$76

Vintage 1860's Majolica ...
$80

Green Grape Drop Perler Bead...
$5

Wooden Bowl with Grape Handp...
$14.9

Vintage Silver Grape Leaf Br...
$10

Felt Brooch Bunch of green g...
$20

Green Grapes Original oil pa...
$375

Vineyard Green Grapes - Hand...
$4

Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cov...
$4

Fruit Still Life Painting, S...
$40

Vintage Raffia Handbag - Gre...
$72

Vintage Italian Mid Century ...
$12

Green Grapes Throw Pillow, F...
$36

Winter crochet scarf, Fashio...
$45

Vintage Anchor Hocking Green...
$12

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous grape display courtesy of the sellers of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment