11/02/2014

Cute Cats #Etsy

I thought I would show you cute cats today. I am fairly sure this is another first, to have a whole blog devoted to the cats. Don`t know why I haven`t thought of it before. Although maybe I have and just don`t recall it. Nope just checked and I haven`t.

Yesterday I had a sort out. I do quite a few different crafts now which means a lot of supplies for each one. I reluctantly came to the conclusion that I needed to destash my yarn. I literally have enough to keep me going for years, except I don`t do as much crocheting at the minute so it`s very many years supply.
Anyway, the feathery yarn I have used a lot over the last 3 years or so I have decided not to make with anymore as I have been making more with wool mix yarns and acrylic marbled yarns. Now have large stashes of those too.
They are a bargain price with free P&P because I need the space.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today I bring you the cat,
one`s even wearing a hat.
At night cats like to prowl,
their singing is more of a yowl.
They like folk to stroke their fur,
it always produces a rumbling purr.
No one owns a cat, they own you
they got it sussed, give `em their due.
They don`t make a lot of fuss,
to show they`re in charge if us.
They`re always treated like royalty
and given their owners undying loyalty.
At times they seem to tiptoe around
with paws barely touching the ground.
They really do like to tease,
offering affection when they please.
When stalking around the head is held high,
leaping through the air they seem to fly!!



PDF Pattern Kitty Kat
$5

One Yard Kittens for Sale by...
$7.5

Cat Vintage Jewelry Rhinesto...
$22.99

Pet Cat Painted Magnet: Blac...
$14.99

Girl Kitty Doll Pink Heart V...
$35

Lovely Fluffy Cat Painting t...
$7.95

Vintage Cat Planter
$12

Black cat post earrings
$10

Animal Photography nature ca...
$15

Black and White Cat, Valenti...
$25

Black Cat Ring, Fuzzy Furry ...
$6

Unhappy Feline Plushie ITH I...
$8

Steampunk Cat Pocket Mirror,...
$4

20 pcs Natural colour Wood B...
$2.2

Black Cat on Teal Moonlit Sk...
$3.75

43% OFF SALE Heart Cat Rubbe...
$2.85

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful array of cute cats from the sellers of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment