19/02/2014

Colourful Crafts #Etsy

Loved this collection, mainly for the gorgeous bright and cheerful colours. Just what`s needed on miserable winter days. I keep hearing about signs of spring but there don`t seem to be many about just yet.
Could be though that I`m not outside much due to either the torrential rain or the gale force winds. Most of the time they are together as well. Still we didn`t have the wind yesterday, at least not the strong winds and only a bit of rain early on. Rumour has it that it should be mostly dry today as well.

Yesterday I needed to buy a new coat. It`s quite a few years since I last bought one, about 8 or 10 years, I think. When I go looking on my own I never seem to find anything and quickly get bored. Then of course I give up.
But having met a good friend and had coffee first we went shopping. I got a coat and ended up with two tops as well. Best of all they were in the sales. Better still a big part of the cost was covered by vouchers hubby had got from work for 100% attendance and gave to me.
We also had a late lunch out to celebrate our success.
Result all round!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I really don`t know what to write
I`m sitting here quite a sight.
Hair all standing on end of course
from running fingers through with force.
I often wonder why we scratch our head
do we really think that it might shed
a little light into the far recesses
of our brains where the finger presses.
Well now that I have waffled on
and a little more time has gone.
Yet still nothing springs to mind
some days are like that I find.
How many of you are dressing gown
or PJ`s and sitting with a frown
wondering why I`m writing such drivel
for you to read as you sip and swivel
in your chair holding your coffee or tea,
maybe a lot, only a few, or just me!!



Little Street, A4 Art Print,...
$14

Set of five miniature vases ...
$82

PDF Crochet pattern - Croche...
$3.5

40% Off Sale Vintage 50'...
$72

Rainbow, unique, handcrafted...
$82

Colorful Parasols/Umbrella C...
$49.9

Digital Clip Art Instant Dow...
$5

Vintage Fisher Price Sesame ...
$140

SUMMER IN BLOOM Decorative T...
$30

Silk scarf hand painted Bat...
$105

Lampwork Glass Beads, Handma...
$28

Crochet baby mobile with bir...
$99

Organic Nursing/Breastfeedin...
$28

Colorful Book Set Green Yell...
$14.99

Children's Artwork displ...
$19

Woman crochet colorful handm...
$34

Hope you enjoyed today`s amazing display of colourful crafts from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, colorful, and fun finds!
    Thank you for including something from my shop. xo

    ReplyDelete