13/01/2014

Zesty Orange #Etsy

Thought you might all be in need of some brightening and cheering, with it being Monday and back to work etc. Saw this one and thought how zesty and bright it looked, ideal I thought for a Monday morning.

Yesterday was an early start, rather too early at 4.05 in the morning. Once awake I can`t go back to sleep sadly, though I did try for an hour. After that time I gave up and had a cup of tea while I did cheese and pineapple and cheese and pickled onions for my grandsons christening. It wasn`t the only food, I hasten to add.
After that it was housework, looking after the youngest two grandsons while my daughter got all the rest of the food to the venue before getting ready.
I love family occasions, such a great time to catch up with everybody. Later my nephew came back to our house along with my granddaughter for a snack and chat, it was really lovely.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I love to see orange zest
this really is the very best.
It will make a grey day bright
bringing some much needed light.
Such a lovely colour brings cheer
at any season of the year.
I think orange is rather hot
but there`s others that say not.
Orange brings out the creative side
especially if you`ve let it slide.
It`s a colour that will inspire
and lift you up that bit higher.
Bringing warm colour to a room,
brightness cutting through the gloom.
Why not just give orange a chance
and it will make you want to dance!!



Painting Abstract Red impast...
$110

Shambala macrame bracelet. ...
$20

Heart Bookmark, Valentines D...
$8

Fiesta Tea for Two Serving S...
$300

Feather painting-Watercolors...
$18

Handmade Lampwork Glass Leaf...
$15

12"X12" Laurel Bur...
$9.5

Wedding Hair Flower, Orange ...
$14

Zentangle Brightly Colored H...
$20

Necklace heart lampwork in o...
$33.8

Kitty Sleeping 3 Fine Art Pr...
$15

Coral Lampwork & Fiber Bead ...
$115

Autumn Butterbeer Blossom go...
$8.5

Journal book photo album Ivo...
$15

Natural Orange Carnelian and...
$19

orange silk scarf - Fall dan...
$35

Hope you enjoyed today`s juicy display of orange zesty creations.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment: