16/01/2014

Wonderful Wood #Etsy

I gave quite a bit of thought on what to show you today and decided to go for wood. It always looks fabulous and it`s great to see the innovative ways people use it for designs.
Wood has such a warmth to it, I just love it.

Yesterday I decided to become more focussed about organising my life and work. I couldn`t understand why everything was taking me so long all the time. Then a friend said it was because I had got into the habit of thinking I had plenty of time, since I was made redundant. She said she did it since retiring and I realised that she was right. When I went out to work, even though it was part time, I had to get everything done on the other days. That of course included life as well as crafting and promoting.
There`s nothing like a limited amount of time for focussing the mind onto what`s important.
So I decided I needed to get a lot more done in the time I had and much to my delight I did get done all I had planned, including felting more soap.
A very productive day.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I really like to see wood
not sure though, if I should.
We really do need our trees intact,
they store carbon inside, in fact.
Did you know that they clear,
carbon dioxide from the atmosphere?
We`ve used the wood for shelter,
else on a hot day we`d swelter.
It`s also kept us dry in the rain
saved us getting soaked again.
We make plates, utensils and bowls
in keeping with our many goals.
Many now recycle and re use
being eco friendly lot`s choose.
Helping the planet and ourselves
even recycling many old shelves.
Theirs such beauty in the wood grain
and it comes out with the right stain!!



wood box woodland planter fl...
$11.95

iPad Easel: Reclaimed wood, ...
$60

1960 Vintage French Printers...
$30

Three Wood Candle Holders Fr...
$23

Rustic Table Numbers Barn Wo...
$4

Handmade Wood Buttons-6 larg...
$7.5

iPhone 5 Case Tribal, iPhone...
$22

Little Red DIORAMA
$300

Wood Tie Clip, Animal or Bik...
$22.95

Real Zebrawood Macbook Wood ...
$28

Incense holder, Incense burn...
$24

Ebonized Reclaimed Wood Tub ...
$145

Silver & Neon Geometric Neck...
$34

Custom 50 piece WOOD Puzzle ...
$225

custom wedding guest book al...
$53

Paper mache head sculpture o...
$64

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful wood display of creations from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment