14/01/2014

Perfect Purple #Etsy

Yes it`s purple but in my defence I haven`t put purple on here for nearly two weeks .... well maybe a week and half.... ish. C`mon..... it`s purple. What`s not to like?
You have to admit there are stunning finds here.
I loved this and thought you might to, have fun.

Had a bit of a food stocking up day yesterday. Went to three different shops to do it, so it took a while. By the time we were done the cupboards, fridge and freezer were full and I was glad it was over with for another several days. Then I could get some computer work done.
I`ve been playing around with titles and tags for my digital art download shop. and doing research to improve them.
I discovered, quite by accident, that if my artwork is printed as landscape when it should be portrait it make for an unusual card. The artwork, with all the quotes, is in the centre and it can be folded back either side to make a card that opens at the back. Just a bit different.
I might just develop that idea further because I thought it looked great.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

A love of purple is the thing
that can make my heart sing.
I think that I love every shade
with a passion that will never fade.
It really sets my soul on fire
it`s a colour that can inspire.
It can give my creativity wings
and make me think of better things.
A rich purple is used by royalty
and seems to engender real loyalty.
I wonder if purple flowers
might have magical powers.
Purple in our surrounding
can give much needed grounding.
Can help us slow our pace
and live our life with grace!!



Playful purple gerbera , ori...
$20

Amethyst ring, purple ring, ...
$69.5

Fun Photoplay Spiral- Pretty...
$10

Leather Journal, Sketchbook,...
$42

Powdered Color NEON PURPLE P...
$2.5

purple flower earrings
$15

The "Playfully Purple K...
$52

Playful Purple
$32

Brightly colored necklace in...
$40

Arm Warmers in Purple Crocus...
$22

Dragonfly Art Painting, Purp...
$18

Playful Dolphins - Glass Ti...
$8

Black Cat, White Cat: Rever...
$28

Nuno Felted scarf Felt shawl...
$53.99

Dark Purple Lampwork and Ame...
$42

Purple Lotus hair flower cli...
$7

Hope you enjoyed today`s perfect purple display of creations from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment