09/01/2014

Colour Splash! #Etsy

With the long dark evenings during the winter I think colour and brightness is something we all need, even if it`s sunny during the day. When it`s dark and cloudy in the day too we need brightness and colour more than ever.
So aware and alert to your every need that is just what I have brought you. I couldn`t resist these gorgeous items and hope you will enjoy them too.

Yesterday, after a bit of housework, I decided to have a play with my crafting materials. I had been having different ideas for various mediums and decided to take the plunge.
It involved some of my own artwork, scanned, digitally blurred and printed onto canvas feel paper. Then I got some notebooks I`d bought, A6 size, and decided to have a go at covering it with the canvas.
After a few false starts and glue everywhere, I got the hang of it and managed to cover two. I did end up with purple finger tips which wasn`t a good look.
They hadn`t quite finished drying when I was writing this but looked pretty good so far. Watch this space.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

The day is dawning bright and clear
bringing a great chill, I fear.
The horizon brightens with the dawn
as I sit watching with a yawn.
Slowly rising up, comes the sun
signalling that the night is done.
Hints of colour streak the sky
spectacular shades up on high.
Red, pink and then orange too
I just can`t resist this view.
Every day I have a front row seat
for a show that cannot be beat.
An amazing changing gallery
a show that seems just for me.
I love to watch the daily sunrise
it never fails to surprise!!



Retro Rainbow Set of 7 Wool ...
$12.5

Rainbow Loom bracelet, rubbe...
$7.99

Rainbow Circles Headband, Re...
$15

Colorful Wavy Stripe - Small...
$30

Dissolving Rainbow Friendshi...
$12.9

NO MORE XMAS orders please!!...
$85

CROCHET Rainbow Mouse Patter...
$2.6

Tropical Rainbow Ear Candy G...
$28

SALE: 3 x Pattern geometric ...
$3

Rainbow Wingtip Dress Shoe -...
$89

Baby Toy: Rainbow Hanging Pl...
$9.5

Rainbow Ninja Knitting Stitc...
$19

Polaroid poster print - Inst...
$55

Waldorf Play Silks, SET of S...
$23

Rainbow Stars Felt Christmas...
$20.5

Rainbow Cuff Links Colorful ...
$22.99

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous rainbow display of creations from the sellers of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment