31/12/2013

Navy Blue #Etsy

Another selection of delectable delights from the Handmade by Me team on Etsy. If you see their logo on a shop then those items are all handmade by the seller and not bought in after being made elsewhere.

Yesterday I had my youngest two grandsons while my daughter was working which was really nice. They educated me on the joys of Minecraft, a computer game, for those that don`t know. Although I have to say that I`m fairly sure most people have heard of it as I have even heard it being talked about whilst I have been out and about.
I`m not sure that I am any the wiser about the aims of the games apart from killing weird things. Looking at such things I can understand why violence is on the increase and these particular games are aimed at the young ones.
We soon came to the conclusion that it was boring and decided on a bus trip into the city. Luckily it stopped raining and we wandered through some toy shops and had lunch out before returning home.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today we have Navy Blue
all here just for you.
It used to be boring
sending everyone snoring.
Not any more I have to say
just look at what we have today.
Amazing, gorgeous and just stunning
these will really have you running
for that well worn piece of plastic
for these delights that are fantastic.
Well why not have a little treat
after being rushed off your feet?
You survived the Christmas season
as if you even need a reason.
I have to say I think you`re due
something lovely that`s just for YOU!!



Navy Blue Rose Stud, Post Ea...
$8

Floating Pearl Memory Wire B...
$22

Japanese floral statement fi...
$14.8

Navy Blue Mineral Eyeshadow ...
$9

White 3D Butterflies on Midn...
$40

Sakura Zipper FoldOver Clutc...
$20

Women's Ascot, Collar, N...
$40

Strapless Lace Mask - Elegan...
$25

Dish drying mat Kitty cat ki...
$16

Navy Blue And Silver Grey We...
$55

Navy Blue Lace Sash Bridal B...
$29

24 Rhinestone Intial Navy Bl...
$108

Large Winter Dog Coat, 18 In...
$40

American Girl Doll Clothes: ...
$8.5

Little Girls Tube Hat Thick ...
$12

Baby Boy Jacket Hat and Boot...
$42

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of Navy Blue creations from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment