21/12/2013

Christmas Fun #Etsy

I actually saw this treasury on Facebook first and thought it was so lovely I would share it with all of you.
I had been looking at treasuries but somehow this one just had a special something that said ME ME!! So I succumbed and here it is.

I sent a little needle felted hanging robin off to a new home yesterday so I shall have to think about making another one. Although that is unlikely at the minute as I need to finish the other 4 things I`ve got on the go.
They are in various stages of creation. I have three angels and a mouse. I did put two but on checking realised there were more. Ooooops. I do that with crocheting too. I get an idea and off I go on something new.
I also did some wrapping yesterday and was pleased with my progress until I ran out of wrapping paper. When hubby came home we went to the supermarket and I meant to get more paper while we were out but I forgot. Brain like a sieve. Tut tut.

As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today we have a clear blue sky.
That wind it makes me want to sigh.
Rushing through the trees so fast,
no wonder all the clouds have passed.
It`s chilly with the temperature drop
that will catch many on the hop.
Winters back I have to say,
I was hoping for a milder day.
The weather men they threaten snow
tell us the wind will really blow.
Then it all changes, it`s going to be mild
and that`s the trigger for all to go wild.
Raging winds really blowing a gale,
the rain beating down. Or is that hail?
One thing of which we can be sure
for the strange weather there is no cure!!



Wedding Necklace Quartz Crys...
$50

Quilled Elf Ornament in Chri...
$48

Beaded Counting Pins, Markin...
$9

Holiday Mother Daughter Dres...
$165

Christmas Style Necklace, Pr...
$21

Christmas decoration tree wi...
$34

Last One, Snowman Ornament ...
$12

Silver Leaf Red Picasso Drop...
$24

Christmas decoration - Red &...
$16

Vintage, Large, Red Christma...
$7.5

Red Christmas Reindeer Photo...
$12

Love Hand Embroidered Hoop A...
$18

Bali Posts Black Red Beaded...
$32.95

Naughty, Nice,Crochet, Brooc...
$4

Concrete Christmas Tree
$42

Merry Christmas Decor Decal ...
$5

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful and cheery display of Christmas creations from Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasury! Your weather sounds as changeable as ours here in New England! We have an ice storm in our forecast for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely T. I love the elegant, but fun feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection - and I love your poem, so true about the weather!

    ReplyDelete