11/12/2013

Christmas Colours #Etsy

Now I bet you saw the title and groaned thinking NOT red again! So this will surprise you. It`s a mix of Christmas colours, we have greens and golds too.
Yesterday I went in search of some small seal top jars I had seen ages ago. Of course the shop no longer had them. I wanted them to make some bath salts.
Of course I couldn`t get anything I wanted then. I went into Hobbycraft looking for a couple of things I had fancied getting but no luck there either. In there, they either didn`t have it, or it wasn`t what I thought. So then I went looking in a clothes shop. Saw some nice tops, just gathered everything I liked the look of and tried it all on. Nothing was right, so I gave up.
Back home I had a lot to do but after the failures of the morning, no motivation to do it. So I didn`t. Just did some updating of shops, packaged up a sale and went to the Post Office. Quite boring really, apart from seeing the grandchildren and uber cute 2 year old twins that were at their house.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

The morning was extra dark
no early singing of the lark.
Slowly the light appeared
it was worse than I feared.
A thick white mist creeping
everywhere while we were sleeping.
So dense it made the world shrink
seeing it like that makes you think.
I know the world is still there
I can see outlines if I stare.
But what if it all disappears
it`s spooky look feeds fears.
So white, the damp like fingers
clinging with a touch that lingers.
It reached out with a dank chill
not likely to give a morning thrill!!



Ruby Bracelet
$55

Pet Ornament Hand painted in...
$39

Gold Plated Vase Ring
$95

Humming Bird Pillow Cover, V...
$37.65

Wedding Cake Toppers and Mor...
$14

Cherry Quartz Earrings Handm...
$89

Green brooch Beaded brooch M...
$15

Fine Art Photography - Fine ...
$28

Abstract painting Loooveee ...
$350

Live, Laugh, Love Wall Hangi...
$40

Lighted Green Wreath, bows, ...
$39.99

Christmas Tree Shaped Glycer...
$3

iPhone 5 case iPhone 5c case...
$7.99

Christmas Greeting Postcard ...
$9

Red green heart charm keycha...
$7.44

Christmas Tree Pillow Cover
$23

Hope you enjoyed today`s beautiful display of festive delights from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Love your poem and the pretty finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a frefreshing blog! I love it. Thanks for showing a pic of my cherry quartz earrings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the poem as well and really enjoyed looking at all the pretty things you have found on Etsy. Thank you for featuring my work as well and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete