30/12/2013

Beautiful Handmade #Etsy

Found this gorgeous treasury from the Handmade by Me team and thought you would all like it too.

Yesterday I was having fun crafting. I decided I wanted to have a go at felting soap. I looked on the internet at several different sets of instructions and then decided to have a go.
So I got the soap and the wool and then decided that I didn`t want to do a plain one, that I wanted to make a pattern of some sort. I needle felted a heart on the first lot of wool and hoped for the best.
I then cut a length off the leg of a pair of tights, wrapped the wool round the soap and tucked it inside. Then it was under the hot tap to soak it before agitating it for a while, then under the cold tap. I did this for a while until the wool felted together, then squeezed the water out and left them to dry.
I was really pleased with my efforts.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Here it comes, the new morning,
night is going, day is dawning.
The moon is riding high
as it sails across the sky.
Colours hint at a lovely surprise
as the sun pushes up for sunrise.
Here it comes spreading pink,
it will turn to red soon, I think.
Red next then into orange quick,
it`s changing colours in a tick.
The wind is rising, starting to blow
clouds appearing to cover the glow.
Everything happening so fast,
the beautiful dawn didn`t last.
Now here comes the promised rain
so heavy there`ll be flooding again.
We had just two days of sun
now that interlude is done!!



Red, Orange, and Green Earri...
$12

Butterfly Winged Key Pendant...
$65

Autumn Creek Watercolor Pain...
$69

Necklace 18 inch with extens...
$30

Oval Yellow, Green, and Ora...
$10.5

Knit Leg Warmers Knit Boot S...
$35

Fused Glass Cheese Tray
$38

Pair of Handmade Colorful Sp...
$45

Vine Ripened Tomatoes glass ...
$73

Autumn Decor Quail and Maple...
$18

Autumn Leaves Scarf
$40

Cheeky cherries lampwork foc...
$6.95

Air plant holder, table top ...
$35

Pillow cover modern floral, ...
$16

Kitten Softie Cat Art Doll R...
$30

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful colourful display of handmade creations from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment