20/11/2013

Rudolph #Etsy

I love seeing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer in his various guises. So many lovely crafts to make you feel Christmassy and that make great gifts too. With that in mind I went searching for reindeer to show you today and I think I got some great ones.
Anyone panicking yet? No? Well you should, mainly because I am starting to think I should be getting somewhere by now and I have to say that I`m not.
I don`t know where the time goes, each and every day seems to be non stop busy with crafting, promoting or real life. Although to be fair I did play hookey yesterday and went for coffee with a friend for a few hours and it was great.
We all need a bit of time out every so often, just to step off the merry go round and relax. Aaaahhhh....
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Rudolph has a very shiny nose
so very bright that it glows.
It leads the way shining bright
such a cosy comforting sight.
Bringing gifts for the boys
lot`s of gadgets and toys.
Pressies also for the girls
more gadgets and dolls with curls.
Then what about the teens
those tricky in betweens.
So when you see a red light twinkle
in case it`s Rudolph be sure to sprinkle
reindeer food and fairy dust
because in us he will trust
to help him on his way
pulling that special sleigh.



Rudolph the Red Nosed Reinde...
$15.99

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reinde...
$27

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reinde...
$4

Children's -Rudolph The ...
$25

Monogrammed Christmas Shirt ...
$33

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reinde...
$8

Reindeer Gift Tags - Set of ...
$12

Christmas Reindeer ornament ...
$15.5

Christmas Stocking - Embroid...
$20.9

Vintage Christmas Brooch Rud...
$18

Rudolph the red nosed reinde...
$10

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reinde...
$4.75

Xmas Rudolph the Red Nosed R...
$6

Christmas Reindeer Meerkat, ...
$17

Toddler/Children Reindeer Sl...
$26

iPhone 4/4s Rhinestone Cryst...
$14.95

Hope you enjoyed today`s festive display of Reindeer from the shops of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Magnificent herd of reindeer! A few years ago I had a Christmas job as a Nordic storyteller - my pitch was right next to a couple of live reindeer. My goodness they were smelly at times! Yours, of course, will not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Rudolph reindeer team! I'm not panicking yet, loads of great handmade choices for holiday shopping!

    ReplyDelete