01/11/2013

Gifty Finds #Etsy

Well hello again. I`ve decided I really ought to be making more effort with my blog again, especially considering the time of year.
It can make gift buying so much easier when you can have a look and see several things all together. Nice to save some time in that way as in today`s world we all tend to be time poor.
And I have to confess it aids me too in the quest for gifts. You know the ones we all seek. The something different that you won`t see anywhere else that is perfect for a particular person you have in mind.
Last year I got loads of my Christmas gifts online. It saved my patience in busy stores with very little staff, not to mention the irritation with other shoppers who stop right in the way when you are in a hurry.
I bet you are laughing or at the very least sniggering now because it sounds familiar and oh so true.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today this little ditty
is all about visiting the city.
where patience is always thin
and everywhere there`s a din.
Elderly folk hobbling along
everywhere a Christmas song.
Look around at twinkling lights
pretty against the dark nights.
Children wail they don`t want to shop,
they`d rather play, skip and hop.
Noisy sobs getting so very loud
for the toy they are not allowed.
For them when they are small
time means nothing at all.
The parents just shout hush
because they are in a rush!!



Tea rose crochet shawl, scar...
$75

Large Blocks with 2 People S...
$5.5

SALE - 20% OFF - 2014 Calend...
$19.2

Elven fashion, fairy gift id...
$50

Wall hanging, wood carving, ...
$800

Personalized Cutlery Set Spo...
$53

World Map Print iPad Case
$24.9

Green Magnetic Pen Emerald M...
$39

Handmade Will Work for Fabri...
$17.95

Small Messenger Bag, Floral ...
$35

Hot water bottle covers, han...
$10

Cute Crystal Blue Beaded Mou...
$10.95

A5 size Notebook in Blue - h...
$14

Geek Humour - In case of Fir...
$5
I hope you enjoyed my finds today from Etsy. If you did please share for others to see. Thank you.
Please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas. I hope to do all my shopping online from handmade shops this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of items. I'm new to online shopping, but it has been SUCH a time saver and a great way to find unique gifts. Makes shopping fun again. =]

    ReplyDelete