07/08/2013

Rapturous Red #Etsy

Going back to the colour alphabet and today it`s R, I decided to miss out Q altogether as the only thing I could come up with was Quartz. Couldn`t think of a colour at all, so I moved on. I decided that red was good, mainly because I couldn`t think of another colour that wasn`t a variation of red.
Did you like yesterdays blog with my needle felting efforts? This month there will be some days I miss out altogether on blogging, mainly because lot`s of people are away in August and it gives me the opportunity to get on with other stuff. And of course the children are on their school holidays so I have the younger ones some of the time when my daughter works. I wouldn`t want to miss out on time spent with them, they grow up so fast and I get so much enjoyment from them all. It`s wonderful to introduce them to different aspects of creativity as well as doing stuff like playing in the garden and bouncing with them on the trampoline.
Once that time is gone you can never get it back, each moment is precious.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Summer has barely started and already
the decline is slow but steady.
The nights are already pulling in
against nature we cannot win.
The cooling down has begun
with more rain and less sun.
Thoughts turn to Autumn days
while yearning for the heat haze.
Still so much stuff to be done,
holiday time in which to have fun.
The winter was far too long,
a short summer would be wrong.
A long summer would be better
not an August getting wetter
by the week and the day
just why, I really cannot say!!


SHOP NAME 2
 Z Next Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Creative Treasures. Gimme That Thing.
SHOP NAME 5
Accidental Vix.
SHOP NAME 1
Glitteringprize.
SHOP NAME 3
CatsAndSheeps Accessories.

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Mish73 Eclectic Vintage Finds. Moody cow Designs.

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of rapturous red creations from the crafter`s of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

10 comments:

  1. thank you so much for featuring my ruby red orchid haircomb.

    i love todays poem too...ive definitely noticed its been a bit darker in the morning when i get up :o(

    hope enjoy the rest of the summer holidays...and the trampolining :o)

    x

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my purse...loving those shoes, although I don't do heels, could probably stand in them but definitely couldn't walk lol lol Amazing just how quickly the evenings are drawing in already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Trish. Those shoes are great, alas I don`t think I could even stand in them.
      Cool in the morning and evenings too now.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Linda. Some lovely choices. Particularly like the red floral cushion. True the time goes by so fast with the kids :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Michelle. The cushion really stood out for me too.
      Doesn`t seem five minutes since mine were babies and now I have grandchildren.

      Delete
  4. Yes, those shoes are amazing! Thanks for including my luxury handknit shrug. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Amanda that shrug is gorgeous. Glad you like my choices.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for including my Red Jeweled Bottom Heels in your BLOG today. What an amazing collection you chose. I will definitely continue to follow.
    Thanks again
    Angela Frazier
    AV Custom Designs and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Angela, those shoes are stunning. In a page full of shoes they really stood out.

      Delete
  6. Thank you all for taking the time to comment, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete