25/07/2013

Lilac & Lemon #WowThankYou

Now don`t get too excited we have a colour other than green. Woo Hoo!!
Quite funny though, this being the letter L, I had decided to go with Lilac and Lime.
Realised my mistake, didn`t want more green and went for lemon instead. Phew. This colour alphabet is getting quite tricky.
Not only do we have some different colours but we also have a change of venue. I know, I know, it`s just non stop excitement here. I bet you are all leaping up and down with excitement.
Ooops didn`t say which site. It`s Wow Thank You today. Hope you enjoy my choices.
Yesterday was warm and sunny, I`m really getting into this whole summer thing, nice to be able to plan things. Even better to be able to go out without coats and umbrella`s just in case.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Lilac and lime wasn`t to be
we`d had lot`s of green you see
and in this life`s university
it`s all about celebrating diversity.
So I`ve gone for lemon which is yellow
and tends to make most folk mellow.
It always reminds me of summer days
that are hot, with a rising heat haze.
Lilac now it`s calm and cool
a colour that makes me drool.
I love purple in any shape or form
and yes, I think it is the norm.
Nowadays colour brings out a passion
even when it`s not high fashion.
We are beginning to cast off the shackles
of companies and media, who put up our hackles
by trying to tell us what we should like
now they are often told to take a hike.
We mostly go for what suits and feels good
just the way we really should!!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Hedgerow Crafts and Bears. Iron Profiles.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cottage Soap Company. Damoiselle Designs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Cherished Heart Jewellery. MammaZooms.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
DaleWood Craft Designs. Ellie May Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Perfect Patchwork. Fine Lines.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Cosy Daisy. Kenzo Crafts.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Ellorias Boutique. Pauline`s Passions.

Hope you enjoyed today`s beautiful display of lilac and lemon creations from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment