08/05/2013

Rainbows #WowWednesday

I haven`t had rainbows from Wow Thank You so far, not quite sure why and very surprising since I love them so much.
I often sit working away and then a change in the light will make me look up and I`ll sit absolutely transfixed by the magic. I don`t know what it is about them, maybe it calls to the child in me or maybe the artist, whatever it is I have to watch until it disappears. I have to say I have seen some amazing rainbows, some really big and so bright they end up with two shadow rainbows. I haven`t as yet seen more than that, maybe one day.
So.... I`m digressing just for a change, So I went and had a look to see what I could find on Wow Thank You and was more than happy with the treasure I found. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Hmmm, yesterday. I was out and about early for appointments and while I was in the city picked up something for a new idea of mine which I have already made a start on. I shouldn`t really be doing that as I already have a few different projects underway. Two patterns half finished with more I want to do, gloves half finished, likewise a scarf, not to mention new crafts I have the equipment for and not made a start on. Then there`s paintings I want to do, poems to write .......
There just aren`t enough hours in the day, if I could just double it`s length I might start making headway.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

A rainbow arcing through the sky
such vivid colour up on high.
It gleams and glows jewel bright
always such an amazing sight.
Dark grey clouds all around
and still it cascades to the ground.
Rays of sun shine through the rain
and there`s the rainbow back again.
The sight lifts my spirits high
makes me feel as though I could fly.
I wonder then about the pot of gold.
Is it true or just a story to be told?
Sometimes there is more than one
be quick to look, it`s soon gone.
Like a shadow thrown on the wall
never quite as big or as tall.
Rainbows only stay for a while
so enjoy the magic with a smile!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Blossom Crafts. Beledien Handmade.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Stitching Dreams. Imagine Design Create.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Ooh Pretty. Glitteringprize.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Cosy Daisy. Sockies By KFH.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
MixandMatchcraftz. BeBon Design.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
ALL FIRED UP. Woof and Meow.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kwur-kee. Spiral Fountain Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Raggyruby. Kozmic Dreams.

Hope you enjoyed today`s glorious display of rainbow creations from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment