31/05/2013

Get Fruity #FolksyFriday

This was inspired by the front page of Folksy that was a Pinterest pinboard by Maxine of Paper, Chains & Beads.
Sellers can make pinboards to a theme and add the link to a thread and a few get selected to be shown on the front page. As you can imagine quite a few have a go so they have a lot to choose from.
I saw it and thought how fresh it looked and then decided to have a look and see what I could find in the fruit line. A few are the same, but not many.
Yesterday weather wise was grey which seems to have become the norm of late. It`s a shame not to have nice weather this week, with the children being on half term, but we can always hope for the summer holidays to be better.
Yesterday I did some paper mache` with the two youngest grandchildren. I did wrap them well, the children that is, but it was quite messy in the making but they had fun, which was the main thing.
Later I was working on poems and adding sayings of mine to prints of my own art. It is quite time consuming but I got through quite a bit once I really got into the swing of it. Now all I need to do is to take photographs and I`ll have a whole load ready for listing. Yay!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!
A poem I wrote after seeing a rainbow.

A rainbow is a special archway
to a magic land of work and play.
A land to spark imagination.
A place to inspire creation.
A place of elves and fairy dust
where believing is a must.
Where sparks make new inventions,
innovations with good intentions.
Magic is always in the air
making sparkles everywhere.
You only have to really look and see
And then it`s possible to be
a part of the magic of the rainbow
that shines with a special glow!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Grandma`s Miniature Market. Cotton Cat UK.
SHOP NAME 4
Dragonfly Lane.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Bread & Fishy Co. Mandyscharms.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Aleximo Croissant. Leisure Time Collection.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Marmalady. Joys of Glass.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
CecilyMae Handmade. Andi Lucas Art.
SHOP NAME 1
Potsbydesignuk.

Hope you enjoyed today`s fruitilicious array of delectable creations from the crafter`s of Folksy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the splashes of colour very summery and thank you for including my fruit pin cushion.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh and fruity is the way forward :) thanks for using my fruit mobile pic!

    Emily
    Cotton Cat UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of bright colours,love your selection of items.Thank you for including my bib.

    ReplyDelete