10/05/2013

Do It With Metal #Folksy

This blog is all crafts made of metal or with metal as part of them. Regular readers may recall seeing the blog titled `Do It With Wood`which I kind of liked as a title and I thought at the time that it might be fun to do a series of blogs with different mediums. I suppose I could even do the same for each site. Now that`s an idea. It would be interesting to see the differences in what`s available from each.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I`ve found for you in metal. Some quite different and unusual things I think.
The last couple of days I have been working on some new food and drink covers. The first ones I`ve made will fit jugs and glasses. They are made from netting and I have crocheted them around the edge and then stitched beads on the lower edge. For the glass ones I have made a matching coaster too.

Couple of pics of the works in progress for you.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

The wind is blowing quite a gale.
And me? I just want to wail.
What happened to the summer sun?
Surely it can`t already be done.
With days of cold yet to follow
I am ready for a good wallow
in misery `cos of unseasonable cold
it`s making me start to feel old.
Even if the sun is only out for a while
it really makes everyone smile.
The grey cloud, wind and rain
are likely to drive us insane.
Spring barely got a look in
seems as though we just can`t win.
Summer appeared and now it`s gone
a few days of warmth, it`s just not on.
Come on summer you have to try
else I`m going to sigh and sigh!!!!


SHOP NAME 2
Reclaimed Time.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Ruperts House. Laserbean.
SHOP NAME 5
Allencrafts.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Tinkan Designs. The Perfect Gift.

SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Homeworks. Goozeberry Hill.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Little Red Robin. Keepsake Korner.
SHOP NAME 4
Poppy`s Parlour. Maidgood Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Yorkshire Fairies. LG Ceramics.

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful and more unusual display of metal creations from the crafter`s of Folksy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment