10/04/2013

Greens #WowWednesday

I was undecided what to do today. I didn`t know whether to have a theme or just pick random crafts for a change. In the end with the sun shining and a blue sky yesterday I thought I would go for a spring/summery sort of look.
Although obviously by later in the day I was no longer thinking of the sharp frost we`d had first thing in the morning. It was a bit of a shock, for a minute I thought it had snowed. Eeeek!! Luckily once the sun was up it soon vanished and even became a bit milder, bringing thoughts of spring.
I went to the city yesterday with the eldest two grandchildren. At 14 and 16 they are great company and we had quite a few laughs. We got most of what we went for and had a nice lunch out too before heading home.
I must admit that by that time I was quite weary which seems to be a normal state at the minute. Disturbed sleep definitely doesn`t help you to feel tip top I must admit. Seems to affect a lot of people these days too. We are always so busy with so much needing our attention that it becomes difficult to switch off. I must take more time for meditation which helps with general well being and the all important switching off.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!
The first part I wrote last week.

Two weeks already into spring
not even heard the birds sing.
This endless winter is getting old
we`re all so tired of endless cold.
I`m tired of wearing layers, I confess,
I`m so looking forward to wearing less.
I want my arms to feel the sun
to see the children outdoors having fun.
The garden is still sadly neglected
but then nothing is growing, I reflected.


A week on and we have sunshine
now everyone is feeling fine.
On many a face there is a smile
not seen that for quite a while.
Already buds are on the tree
spring is finally getting free
of a winter that hung on too long.
At last I hear the bird song.
Soon everywhere will be green
and we`ll swear it`s the best we`ve seen!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
MinXtures. Laura Lee Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
ScENT. Personal Space Interiors.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Patchwork Papillon. Felted House.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Creative Treasures. Amanda Lincoln Printables.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
ALL FIRED UP. Bold Bright and Beautiful.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Pipdesigns. Nutmeg and Sage.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Chart Designs. Yetty Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cheeky Rose. Nevar.

Hope you enjoyed today`s beautiful array of greens created just for you by the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the poem. Yes it's great to see the sun out and the smile on peoples face.

    Thank you for including my skirt

    ReplyDelete