03/04/2013

Bridal #WowWednesday

Had a wedding blog yesterday and thought I might continue in the same theme today but from a different site and with different items of course.
Weddings are always fun, more so if you haven`t got all the hard work of course but even that can be fun too.
It`s easier if you remember that it`s about a marriage and not just the one wedding day.
Lot`s of weddings happening now and within a month or so wedding season will be in full swing, if it`s not already.
Who can resist stopping to look and hoping to catch a glimpse of a beautiful bride. Every bride looks beautiful, I think it`s the glow of happiness they emanate.
The last few days I`ve been struggling to get a pattern out of my head and onto paper. You`d think it would be easy wouldn`t you? Hmmm, I did too.
I didn`t want it to be difficult to follow or full of abbreviations you have to keep checking a list for. The pattern in my head is easy and straightforward and I wanted the written pattern to be the same way. It took a while but I`ve finally done it. I was chatting to a lady on Facebook who kindly tested it for me and within a short time she had posted a pic of a glove. Now as this lady and I had been chatting about patterns being so complicated and hard to follow this was a relief that she found it easy to follow.
I`m happy to say that I have now listed it in my shops. I shall be doing more now I`ve managed the first and got the idea of how to get it down.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

A Recipe for Marriage.

Two cups of love, stir very well,
already it`s working I can tell.
Kindness and tolerance too
consideration from both of you.
Add these into the pot, give it a stir
the order isn`t very particular.
Work together to reach your goal,
drop this idea into the bowl.
Lots of kisses and many wishes
to be shared over the dishes.
Add them in with lots of laughter
stirring well for happy ever after.
Harsh words can be dropped on the floor,
don`t keep them, they can start a war.
Don`t forget to add some spice
after all it can be rather nice.
Now this recipe is almost done,
just have to mix in lot`s of fun.
To have a marriage of many years
to keep it happy with few tears,
stir this pot and keep it fresh
that way you will always mesh!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Cesanexa Creations. Garter Me Good.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Random Button. Mint To Be Stationery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Dream of Silver. Top That Cards.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Summer Pudding. Twisted Trinkets.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
PaperHeartCreations. Sarah Ford Textile Designer.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Aura - Handmade Jewellery. Sugar Design.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ZukieStyle. Kwur-kee.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cedar Cottage Crafts. Florio Designs.

Hope you enjoyed today`s beautiful bridal display of creations from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely collection of wedding items!

    Thanks for including my bunting!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for featuring my Satin Dog & Cat Bandana :)

    ReplyDelete