24/03/2013

Turquoise #WowThankYou

Right now turquoise seems really popular, so I thought I would have a look and see what Wow Thank You has to offer in Turquoise. I quite like following a theme and then checking out what the other sites have in that same theme.
I did a Turquoise treasury that I put on here the other day from Etsy and was amazed by how many views the treasury had, over 500. I had done nothing any different to other treasuries I`d made, so I put it down to the colour. So with that in mind I thought turquoise seemed like a good option.
This blog is being done early for this Sunday because right now I am in Milton Keynes having a good catch up with family and a thoroughly relaxing time away from the computer and all social media. Yay!!
I shall also of course be busy doing crochet. I`ve been busy doing some fingerless gloves and just made up a new pattern for making them. It`s in my head of course and I intend to try and remember to write it down in some sort of legible order. Although to date my `patterns` consist of the number of stitches I start with and occasionally the amount of rows, then when I see the piece of paper later I can`t recall which pair they were. Oooops! Will do better.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
The verse is one I wrote on a train ride last summer.
ENJOY!!!

As I sit upon the train
down the window runs the rain.
Grey clouds hanging low
no sign now of the sun`s glow.
Trees and fields fade away
as more rain comes into play.
Obscuring like a thick mist
this is summer with a twist.
People running, caught unaware,
while others bemused, stand and stare.
A series of snapshots passing by
as through the landscape we fly.
Pausing occasionally for a station stop
so all the passengers can then hop
off the train, while some get on,
then quick as a wink the station is gone.
Now we`ve left the rain behind
and look, there ahead, what do we find?
A patch of blue, growing fast
and here comes the sun at last!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kwur-kee. Alfie`s Hut.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Blue Forest Jewellery. Court & Spark.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
ZukieStyle. The Cosy Daisy.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Free Spirit Designs. Lottie nottie.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cola Creations. Perfect Patchwork.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Flutterbies. Creative Treasures.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Monkeys from Heaven. Stan & Agnes.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Studio Charley. Beledien Handmade.

Hope you enjoyed today`s beautiful display of turquoise creations from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Blog with gorgeous items - I love the colour turquoise! Have shared on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc
    are you on FB or Twitter?

    ColaCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Lovely selection Linda and one of my fave colours.
    Jax x

    ReplyDelete