06/03/2013

Tasty Treats #WowWednesday

Yes it`s that time of the week again, Wow Wednesday time. Not quite sure yet what we`ll have on here so I will go and investigate.
Thought I would be a bit wicked today and tantalise you all with these tasty delectable treats. If you are feeling hungry or are on a diet, don`t look past the rhyme. I won`t be held responsible for any sudden cravings or sudden urges to buy.
Not quite sure why I had the urge to put theses on here..... ahhh... yes, I recall. I put in cooking and baking but didn`t come up with enough things to use but some yummy cakes appeared and that was it. Off I went searching for more tasty looking treats under cookies, chocolate, cake and cupcakes. I think you`ll agree that I managed to discover a good variety.
There is a catch though, not all are edible despite looking equally tasty. See if you can guess which are edible before clicking on the pics and finding out. Some are obvious, but others not so much.
Yesterday disappeared very quickly. Went food shopping and took my youngest grandson along as my daughter was busy. For some reason he loves coming to the supermarket with us. I`m sure it`s not the cakes his grandad gets for them all. Then it was off to the hospital for hubby to have his hearing check. Back in time for a quick bit of computer work before going to get the 6 year old grandson from school. We stayed for a short while and chatted, great to see the bigger ones as well.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

A white frosty start to the day
will the sun come out to play?
A clear sky gives us hope
where a grey one makes us mope.
I love to wait for the morning surprise
that comes with every different sunrise.
So much beauty all around
from the sky to the ground.
A stunning gallery of nature`s art
that always touches me at my heart.
You just have to look and see
the beauty that is there for free.
The sun sparkling on the white
always such a gorgeous sight.
Seeing the leaves glisten and shine
nature always looks so fine.
Do you often frown and seethe?
Stop a minute, look and breathe.
Step outside in to the fresh air
to enjoy life without a care!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Fantasy Fudge. Biscuit Village.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Fraoch Highland Inspiration. Kookie Baby Gifts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
The Cake Nest. Mijubeauty.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Smallthings. A Slice of Perfection.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Pretty Tasty. Parkers Cakes and Chocolates.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Daisy Chain Gifts. Chocolala.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Sugar Design. Da Bomb Bath Bombs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
KandyKrave. Daffodil Days.

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful display of delectable tasty treats from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments: