13/03/2013

Easter Ideas #WowWednesday

Yep, it`s that time of the week again..... already. Before you tell me it`s because I`m getting old that time goes quickly, I have to say that the youngsters also say time goes really fast.
Ooops that`s not a good sign, digressing already. In my defence my 14 year old grandson is here and I keep stopping and talking to him. He`s a very good conversationalist with alot of interest in subjects that also interest me. Does that make sense? Hmmm.... I think so.
Right, let`s get back on track. Today`s blog is for Easter and I have to say that I did find some fabulous treats for you to enjoy. I did an Easter blog from Wow Thank You the other week but there are many more delectable goodies available now. Lot`s of great ideas for gifts.
Yesterday was very cold but at least we didn`t have any more snow which was a bonus. I keep hoping for Spring but it is only nearly mid March. Would rather it stayed cold till the end of the month and we had a decent summer than warmer weather too early again.
I haven`t really managed to do much crafting lately, just a bit of crochet. I`ve got some needle felted pictures waiting to be finished and more waiting to be sewn up into something. I`ve been spending more time learning about SEO so that my items get seen more by the search engines and working on improving the titles and descriptions in my shops to help with that aim.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Now that Easter`s coming so quick
it`s time to find a little chick
maybe an odd bunny or two
or could be more than a few.
Fluffy, crocheted, knitted and felted
none of these are likely to be melted.
Ceramic, cardboard and fabric too
they won`t be edible treats for you.
Now chocolate eggs and a bunny
always cute and quite funny
they`re such a very tasty treat
very yummy and good to eat.
Easter often heralds the spring
to give our step an extra zing.
Flowers starting to bloom
finally dispel the winter gloom.
With spring and summer on the way
they`ll be many a happy day!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Pretty Tasty. Lynn Macpherson Designs.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
ChicnTrendy. Puppets in a bag.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Purple Glaze Pottery. Pauline`s Passions.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Free Spirit Designs. Tracy`s Handmade Makes.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Hill Farm Crafts. ScENT.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Court & Spark. Carolee Crafts.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Imagine Design Create. Dream of Silver.

Hope you enjoyed today`s delectable array of Easter creations from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my place setting Linda and cannot believe Easter is so near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some pretty items and those iced biscuits look delicious :D

    ReplyDelete