27/03/2013

Butterflies #WowWednesday

It`s that time of the week again already. The middle! That means you are on the right side of heading for the weekend. Even better this week because we have a Bank Holiday on Friday so it`s a short week anyway, just like next week.
Sadly it looks as though it`s going to stay cold and miserable with the possibilty of more snow flurries. Looks like this will definitely be the coldest March on record.
I`m kind of hoping that spring won`t be long although the way things are going who knows, could be another couple of months or .... next week.
Right I`m digressing before I even get started today. The blog, must stay focussed.
I hadn`t decided what to have as a theme until I got there and looked at the front page. One or two butterflies there had me deciding that it had been a while since I`d done butterflies, so they must be about due. And here they are.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Wrap up warm the snow has returned
and once more nature has spurned
the overtures spring has made
as once more the warmth does fade
away against winters onslaught,
a fight that still has to be fought.
Spring will soon have it`s way
at least we hope so, one day.
Signs are already there
as the earth begins to prepare
to awaken and warm once more
new shoots are rising from the floor.
They really try so hard to grow
but sadly the progress is slow.
Up they come and get buried in snow
for new growth it`s another blow.
Warmth and sun would be so nice
for now a few days would suffice!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Spiral Fountain Jewellery. Carol Findon Keepsakes.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
MinXtures. Cherished Heart Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Sugar Design. Patchwork Papillon.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Perfect Patchwork. Pretty Tasty.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Bold Bright and Beautiful. Handcrafted by Picto.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Garter Me Good. Pauline`s Passions.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Aura - Handmade Jewellery. mrsSewMore.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Handmade at No.9. MojoCreate.

Hope you enjoyed today`s glorious bevy of butterfly creations from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about butterflies always been a favourite and some wonderful items here. Thank you Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies and you have shown so many lovely ones in your collection, thank you for including my plaque.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete