06/02/2013

For Mums #WowWednesday

I suddenly realised that Mother`s Day isn`t that far away and thought I would have a Mum`s blog. It`s nice to be organised or at the very least to start getting ideas for what to buy.
When it comes to Mother`s Day a present and a card is required. Mum`s deserve to be spoilt as they work so hard and do so much to make your life easier, even if you don`t realise it. You only really reach that realization once you have children of your own.
So this Mother`s Day be sure to treat your Mum to something special and spoil her, cook a meal or take her out. Get a nice present and a card, maybe some flowers too, just to show her she is appreciated. Lot`s of Mum`s will say, don`t waste your money on me, but trust me, it`s not a waste. After all we all like to know we are appreciated.
Yesterday I was quite lazy. I went out for a three hour coffee and it was great. I met a friend and we talked non stop for three hours, only stopping to get more coffee. It was great to have some time out and relax.
I did do some needle felting before I went and when I returned and some crocheting later in the day, so I wasn`t entirely lazy.
It was very cold and very windy too yesterday and late afternoon we had a flurry of snow and then before we knew it there was snow laying on roofs and gardens. Brrr. I thought we`d finished with that but apparently not.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

It started as a gentle shower
that really had no power.
Then it became more of a flurry
that was coming down in a hurry.
Roof tops quickly turned white,
the ground no longer dark, but light.
Giving off that bright glow,
yes, once more we have snow.
Winter has us in it`s grip once again
just when we thought it was on the wane.
What happened to the glimpse of spring?
It`s flown like a bird on the wing.
I know it`s still early in the year.
But really, once more winter gear?
I`d like to wax lyrical about the sun
about having warmth and summer fun.
Instead we are back to sledges
and white covered garden hedges.
Never mind, snow can be fun too
apart from when our fingers turn blue!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
MinXtures. Emporium Candles.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Imagine Design Create. Daffodil Days Ltd.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Tracey`s Handmade Makes. Bucket and Spade Designs.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Family Home. Muddy Puddle Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Clarkie Designs. Artylicious.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Hill Farm Crafts. The Patchwork Bag Company.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ColaCreations. ScENT.

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of cards and gift ideas for Mum`s from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection Linda. I love the felt heart and the patchwork bag. Thank you for featuring my colour in card,
    Emma (Clarkie Designs)

    ReplyDelete