23/01/2013

Valentine #WowWednesday

A quick break in the alphabet for a Valentine blog today from Wow Thank You.
It does seem to be creeping up on us rather quickly so I thought I ought to start doing some Valentine`s blogs.
There is such a variety of things on offer from toys to jewellery and all manner of things in between. Then there are the cards, such beautiful handmade cards and all so different. Anyway, here I am waffling on when I should be going off and looking for delectable delights to put on here.
Well! Can`t believe how much choice there was. It took a while as I just had to keep looking and looking. So many more I could easily have added and wanted to because they were so gorgeous. Sadly I had to stop somewhere.
There were lot`s of times too when I was about to add something and realised I had already chosen something from that shop. So do have a browse through the shops for even more wonderful creations.
Today I shall be at work and then I`m off to my daughter`s straight after tea to babysit. I shall be staying overnight, seeing the older ones off to school and taking care of the youngest until they return on Thursday afternoon. Both my daughter`s with their hubby`s are going to see the Top Gear programme made and be part of the audience. Very exciting.
I shall take my needle felting with me to be getting on with. I am having a go at needle felting sculptures. I`ve seen so many amazing ones that I decided I just had to try it for myself. I made a start on one yesterday and am looking forward to continuing it.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today we`re blogging for Valentine
and I`ve found crafts that are divine.
Do you buy something for your lover
or does it send you running for cover?
If single will you get the chance
to take part in this yearly dance?
Do you bother if you`re part of a pair
together many years or don`t you dare
forget on this very special day
with important words to say?
For new couples it`s so romantic
for teens all a bit frantic.
Will they get cards or not,
even better, a gift would be hot.
Go for handmade if you want a gift
so special it will give a real lift
to the one who has your heart.
A great card is a good start
so go off to these shops and view
until you find what`s right for you!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Loutul. Floppsie Moppsie.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Artylicious. Purple Glaze Pottery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Free Spirit Designs. Lock Stock Boutique.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Elena Magnotta. Daffodil Days Ltd.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dizzy Lizzy Crafts. Dream Of Silver.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Hippywitch Crafts. Finnspirations.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ZukieStyle. Angel Lodge Studio.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Perfect Patchwork. Box of Delights.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
MrsMacMakes. Hill Farm Crafts.

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of Valentine gift and card ideas from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment