21/01/2013

V is For .... #Folksy

Monday has come round again already, where did the weekend go? Is time speeding up or is it that I need to slow down? Actually that is a very good question and food for thought. For now though I need to concentrate on the letter V and not get distracted by deeper thoughts.
Just occurred to me that rather than cut down on blogs I could do alternate blogs where I waffle on to my hearts content about all manner of things. Actually that`s a very good idea, I don`t know why I didn`t think of it sooner. It will still give me more time as it won`t take up as much time without all the crafts to find and pics to transfer on to here and it will still be a daily blog. Yay Me!!
Well maybe I will give it a try in the next week and see what happens.
Once again I have been digressing, sorry about that. Random thoughts do have a tendency to intrude.
So Today we are doing the letter V. Quite a tricky one but not as bad as I thought. So here we go: V is for Valentine, Van, Vase, Velvet, Violin and Vinyl.
I search different sites for inspiration and discovered that Vans are also a shoe. Who knew? Also discovered that the most prominent item under Van is Camper Van. I`m learning new things all the time.
Yesterday we had more snow in the afternoon that continued into the evening. It was only fine but came down quite heavily, adding to what was already there.
I kept warm doing housework, bluergh!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

It`s exciting reaching the letter V.
Didn`t think I`d get this far you see.
In categories, not much choice at all
I thought I was riding for a fall.
But no I really surprised myself
plucking the goodies off the shelf.
Each day I learn something new
seeking out the crafts for you.
This was quite a tricky one
and I`m really glad it`s done.
The first was easy, Valentine
it`ll soon be here, so that`s fine.
Didn`t get quite what I expected with Van
but that`s okay for the camper van fan.
Then vase, velvet and violin,
all the way, a complete win.
Vinyl was last, but not least
who knew there`d be such a feast.
With old records much can be done,
producing crafts that are great fun.
I`m done, it`s your turn now to view
off you go and do what you do!!

SHOP NAME 2
Running Wild.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Creative Treasures. BOW!
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Pollyhogg. Krissy`s Vinyl.
SHOP NAME 1
Starcross Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dave Green Ceramics. Patchwork Pieces.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Blacksmith Online. When The Music`s Over.

SHOP NAME 3
ARP Glass Designs.
SHOP NAME 6
 CatKnaps.

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful display of creations thanks to the letter V and the great crafter`s of Folksy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment