19/01/2013

T is For ... #Folksy

Today I am wishing my youngest grandson HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He is four years old today, a big boy now, as he keeps telling me. Bless him.
Tonight after work I shall be going to my daughters to help the family celebrate the big occasion.
We had a few more inches of snow overnight on Thursday night and it snowed steadily most of yesterday finally stopping late yesterday afternoon. We are apparently due more over this weekend, with low temperatures, below freezing, that will feel colder in the bitter wind. Brrr.
For those suffering the same fate, stay warm and safe if you do have to go out. Think of me walking to work in it.
Not quite sure where January is going but it certainly is going fast. We are well over the half way mark now and it doesn`t seem to be slowing down much.
Today it`s the letter T with the crafts from Folksy, in case you hadn`t guessed from the title. I`m hoping this will be quite an easy letter, I think it should be. Fingers crossed.
And it was, so here we go. T is for Turquoise, Train, Turtle, Table, Tartan and Toadstool. There were so many possibilities I could have used but I decided to go with these ones today. I think I had a bigger choice of categories with this letter than with S. Amazing.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

What a choice, quite amazing.
I spent so much time gazing
and looking through each category
to make a more interesting story.
Could have had a Tardis from Dr Who
would that have appealed to you?
Another choice, a favourite, was Teal,
but that would have been for me I feel,
I continued on and looked some more,
so many creations that I adore.
In the end I went with these
ones that I hope will please
all of you that come to view
and I really hope you do.
Turquoise, Turtle and Table
these are real not a fable.
A good selection with tartan and train
and we are very nearly off again
Toadstools are so very cute
and they are the last of the loot.
Enjoy yourself and have fun
because now this letter is done!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Nirvana`s Uniques. Jigsaw Wooden Products.

SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Tartan Crafts. Sheepshead Pottery.
SHOP NAME 1
Strawberry Annie`s.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Skyblooms - Gill Bloom. Rustic Delights.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Beauty Bound Books. JBC WOOD CRAFT.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Menear Ceramics. Colour Me Fun.

SHOP NAME 6
Pat`s Paraphenalia.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of creations courtesy of the letter T from Folksy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your little, sorry big boy grandson and well done on another fab blog post. X
    Monique at Toasted Glass

    ReplyDelete