16/01/2013

S is For ... #WowWednesday

Once I got my thinking cap on I came up with quite a lot of categories for the letter S. It was very strange though, the ones I thought most likely didn`t pan out, while others I didn`t expect much from were great.
Mind you there were a lot more that I hadn`t even tried which made this letter easy. I tried not to go for the too obvious like scarf or sapphire but I did try for snow as we have quite a lot of it here at the minute, but sadly that was a no go. Mostly Christmas items that I think we`ve all had enough of seeing for now.
I think a couple may baffle you until you click on it and see the item in the shop and read about it. I may well be wrong and you`ve seen them before.
And off we go again. S is for .... Skull, Sunflower, Soap, Sock, Seahorse and Seat. Hope you enjoy my choices and love them as much as I do.
Yesterday I awoke to snow, quite a bit of snow. But unfazed I headed off to the city to meet a friend for coffee. A couple of hours later after we`d watched more coming down and laying quite thickly on paths that had a lot of foot traffic, we thought we`d better head off to our respective homes. Unfortunately, the traffic was solid and barely moving. The bus stop was crammed with people and I realised that walking home was the only option. I got held up a bit helping to push cars that got stuck but did eventually get home.
Then the grandchildren popped by after school wanting to make a snowman, so it was back on with the boots, coat and gloves to help. Sadly the snow was too powdery and wouldn`t stick enough to make a ball. After they went home it was a quick walk to the post office before finally getting to sit down. Phew!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I think I must be getting smart
because S was a doddle from the start.
Or was it easy because it`s S?
That may be the case, I confess.
So many choices that I had,
of which I was rather glad.
I try to get away from the norm,
this blogging is going a storm,
I hope that when you`ve had a view
that you will really think so too.
So today I chose skull and sunflower
both with their own sort of power.
They were followed by soap and sock
so easy they were a fast lock.
Seahorse and seat made a change
and really added to the range
of crafts on here for you today
all laid out in a fabulous display.
Off you go now and have fun
because this rhyme is done!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ZukieStyle. Fine Lines.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Fraoch Highland Inspiration. Kookie Baby Gifts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Vintage Affair. Funky Starfish.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Made With Love X. Lola Murals.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Daisy Chain Gifts. Put a Sock in it.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Handmade Cards by Jay. Neate Crafts.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kate`s Curios. MinXtures.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Touch of Nature Ltd. FloralGifts4U.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Free Spirit Designs. Ragbags.

Hope you enjoyed today`s superb display of splendiferous creations from the crafters of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful collections as always, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skulls are quite popular at the mo aren't they - they always make me giggle for some reason
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for commenting.
    Some are quite cute Lu, but others look quite scary and they do seem popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sellection of work - will be popping back to read more !

    ReplyDelete