17/01/2013

S is For ... #WowThankYou

Can`t believe how icy it was yesterday. It was still -2 degrees when I left to walk to work and the roads and pathways were like sheets of glass.
I did however manage to arrive intact although it took me longer than usual. It was hard work going through the powdery snow but that was better than the ice where I walked very gingerly indeed. Fortunately by the time I left off work at the end of the day the main roads were clear and hubby picked me up saving a return trudge through the snow.
In our area many of the schools are closed mainly I think because the buses aren`t running much, if at all.
Apparently we have much more to come tomorrow. Lucky us. Not!
Once I got my thinking cap on I came up with quite a lot of categories for the letter S. It was very strange though, the ones I thought most likely didn`t pan out, while others I didn`t expect much from were great.
Mind you there were a lot more that I hadn`t even tried which made this letter easy. I tried not to go for the too obvious like scarf or sapphire but I did try for snow as we have quite a lot of it here at the minute, but sadly that was a no go. Mostly Christmas items that I think we`ve all had enough of seeing for now.
I think a couple may baffle you until you click on it and see the item in the shop and read about it. I may well be wrong and you`ve seen them before.
And off we go again. S is for .... Skull, Sunflower, Soap, Sock, Seahorse and Seat. Hope you enjoy my choices and love them as much as I do.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I think I must be getting smart
because S was a doddle from the start.
Or was it easy because it`s S?
That may be the case, I confess.
So many choices that I had,
of which I was rather glad.
I try to get away from the norm,
this blogging is going a storm,
I hope that when you`ve had a view
that you will really think so too.
So today I chose skull and sunflower
both with their own sort of power.
They were followed by soap and sock
so easy they were a fast lock.
Seahorse and seat made a change
and really added to the range
of crafts on here for you today
all laid out in a fabulous display.
Off you go now and have fun
because this rhyme is done!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ZukieStyle. Fine Lines.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Fraoch Highland Inspiration. Kookie Baby Gifts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Vintage Affair. Funky Starfish.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Made With Love X. Lola Murals.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Daisy Chain Gifts. Put a Sock in it.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Handmade Cards by Jay. Neate Crafts.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kate`s Curios. MinXtures.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Touch of Nature Ltd. FloralGifts4U.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Free Spirit Designs. Ragbags.

Hope you enjoyed today`s superb display of splendiferous creations from the crafters of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely collection of tempting things when I really shouldn't be spending anymore!

    ReplyDelete