13/01/2013

Q is For ... #Etsy

Bit scary letter today. It`s Q. Not sure at all what I will find but I will give it a go. Today the alphabet is coming from Etsy, which considering the letter is a very good thing. As it is such a large site I have a much better chance of finding creations for you.
Not done too badly on categories, now just got to see what there is available.
Well, what about that? Have discovered something completely new that I`ve never seen or heard of before. `QUILLOW` Apparently it`s a quilt crossed with a pillow or rather a quilt that folds into a pillow. Just got to use that one, what a great word.
Well.... I am highly delighted with the way that went and surprised how easy it was, especially as I fully expected to struggle and maybe even share it with the next letter. Woo Hoo!! I rock!!
So here we again, we are off! Q is for Quillow, Queen, Quote, Quiver, Quartz and Quilling.
A wonderful variety of goodies for you, hope you enjoy my choices today. Don`t forget to have a browse through the shops too if you have the time, they have loads more delights for you.
Yesterday I went to have a look at my daughter and son in laws house they are doing up. Somehow I ended up ironing curtains, not quite sure how that happened, especially as I don`t iron at home. Don`t panic, I don`t go around in crumpled clothes, my grandson does it to earn extra pocket money.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I thought the letter Q would be tough
and even finding words would be rough.
Instead I had a big surprise
and I won the alphabet prize.
It was quite easy after all
and now I feel ten feet tall.
Considering I an half that height
I think that that is quite
an achievement on it`s own.
I wish I really had grown.
But now it`s back to Q
and all the goodies here for you.
First a great word, Quillow
it seems to just flow.
Then queen, quote and quiver
that`s enough to make you shiver.
Then quartz and finally quilling.
For that the crafter must be willing
to have patience and sit a while,
with results that make us smile.
So many lovely creations
are a cause for celebration!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Ever Clare. HomeStudio.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Rainnua Art Pendants. Old Archery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Universal Spiritual Elements. KatsFabFancies.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Crafts by Kristen. Paws In Time.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Printable Wisdom. Marty Magic Jewelry.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Xuanqi. Yakawonis Quilling.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Quillow Shop. 81Times.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Deeply Dapper. MountainManWorkshop.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Crystalfae Crystals. Amanda Doster.

Hope you enjoyed today`s amazing display of delightful creations from the crafter`s of Etsy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love your imagination and always having the determination to create with the letters. Your words are beautiful and love the items listed. Well done and a very Happy New Year to you! Missed you x

    ReplyDelete