09/01/2013

O is For ... #WowThursday

Thursday again already, that week went fast and here we are back again on Wow Wednesday that has turned into a Wow Thursday. I suspected this letter would be a tricky one and it was. I even resorted to the dictionary. Lot`s of letter O words but not ones that shaped up into categories I could use.
I started off with about fifteen words and kept putting them into the search on Wow Thank You and either keeping or eliminating them one by one. It did take a while.
However I got there in the end, although you will probably note that I used a little more poetic license than usual. An example is Oil. There we do have an oil, but also an oil pourer and a burner. You get the picture.
At least though, I still managed to bring you a goodly variety for your perusal today.
Here we go then. O is for Organic, Oil, Orange, Owls, Olive and Olympic. I hope you enjoy the categories and the selection.
Wow Thank You as a site is growing. There is a lot of advertising happening for the site and quite a big traffic increase it seems. This site remains a British site promoting UK craftspeople and handmade crafts. Do go and have a browse if you get the chance there are fabulous creations available in the shops. Always useful to bookmark items for a later birthday or special occasion.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today I`ve brought you the letter O.
Wish I could wave a wand to make it so.
Still I got there in the end
without having to tear or rend
clothing or hair in frustration,
got the crafts, so it`s celebration.
The bar keeps on getting raised
and I am still truly amazed
that I`ve kept with it this long
but I suppose giving up would be wrong.
Might give up towards the end
X Y and Z would truly send
me round the proverbial bend.
For now I`ve got for you
organic, oil and orange to view.
Followed by owls so very cute
that they are quite a hoot.
Olive and Olympic, last but not least
rounding off this crafty feast!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Nutmeg and Sage. The Village Pottery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
ODE, Jolyon Yates. Green grass.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
MinXtures. Monkeys from Heaven.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Daisy Dumpling. ScENT.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Mrs Gibson. PhotoFairytales.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Tag`e`line. ZukieStyle.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
MyPipsqueak. FifiMdesigns.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Craft on Canvas. Kozmic Dreams,
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Loutul. Molly Moo and Jessica too.

Hope you enjoyed today`s gorgeous array of creations from the crafter`s of Wow Thank You, courtesy of the letter O.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Owl Family canvas - Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a lot better than I would have done. 'O' is a hard one but some wonderful finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, 'O' is a hard one !
    Thanks so much for showing my 'Oink' bodysuit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sarah, Carolee and Vicky for commenting. It was tricky but I do discover great finds I might not see otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely things- I just don't know how you manage to blog so frequently-it's definitely a full time job!
    Monique
    (Toasted Glass)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done - you obviously put a lot of work into this. I certainly saw some new things from sellers I already knew, so worth the effort i feel.
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Monique and Lu it does take a lot of time which is why I have cut down a bit. I am a bit of a blogging addict though.

    ReplyDelete