30/12/2012

H is For ... #Folksy

And on with the alphabet, this time with Folksy. Today of course is the letter H.
I am finding it very strange that I can think of loads of subject matter beginning with other letters but whichever letter I am on, I can`t think of anything. Weird.
Okay, here we go, have managed to think of a few. H is for .... Hare, Hat, Hippo, House, Heart and Horse.
Found some great creations for you to browse through today and found shops I`ve never seen before, as I often do. It`s quite an adventure when I follow themes, I`m always finding amazing crafts I`ve never seen before.
Yesterday although the temperature was higher it felt really cold with the blustery wind. It did start dry but by the afternoon it was raining making it an ideal day for crafting. So after a trip to the Post Office I got out my watercolour paints and lost myself for a few hours.. By the time I came to it was the middle of the afternoon.
After that I had another play with my scanner trying to get the settings right for something I am trying to do. I ended up with another big heap of card and paper printed but still not getting the result I want. I can see I`ll end up doing the same again today until I get it right. One part of my project was fine, it was just the larger pictures that wouldn`t come out right. I`ll get there eventually .... I hope.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today is H of the alphabet
I thought it would be easy and yet
my mind went blank from the start
until I managed to think of Heart.
I thought of Head and Hair
but couldn`t find much there.
Animals were next of course,
I came up with Hare and Horse.
Now I was really getting along,
I thought, but I was wrong.
Next came Hand, but it wasn`t to be
couldn`t find anything you see.
Eventually the brain got into gear
just as I was beginning to fear
I`d have to have the next letter too
to find enough goodies for you.
Hah, I got House, Hippo and Hat.
Ideal for this. How about that?
At the end and I`ve had enough
of looking for all this stuff.
Off you go, see what you think,
click on the pic, it`s the link!!

SHOP NAME 1
Firwel Crafts.
SHOP NAME 4
 Wudwerx.
SHOP NAME 6
Dew Drop Crafts.
SHOP NAME 2
Lydia Wall Millinery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Zara Emily. Anny`s Gifts.
SHOP NAME 6
Illuminated Designs.
SHOP NAME 1
Artisan Caithness.


SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Roses Workshop. Betsy`s Shed.

Hope you enjoyed today`s wonderful array of creations all from the letter H from the crafter`s of Folksy.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment