31/10/2012

Xmas Crafts #WowWednesday

This blog didn`t turn out quite the way I intended. Although to be honest I didn`t have a clear idea of what I did want to put on here. I went to have a browse and didn`t make it much past the front page where the new listings are displayed.
They all looked aso delightful and tempting that before I knew it I was adding items. By the time I stopped to consider a theme it was a bit late, I realised that I had been adding christmassy crafts. Things that would make great gifts, decorations, stocking.... well you get the picture. Or at least you will in a minute when you scroll down.
Well I hope you enjoy them and they give you ideas for gifts or those particular extras that help to make your Christmas special.
It was busy day at work yesterday, but I did manage to almost finish a scarf for an order before work and then completed it later.
I also made a start on a hood and scarf combo that is also an order, but this one is in pure wool rather than the acrylic I have made them in so far.
I do love trying different things, kind of feels like an adventure. But I still haven`t got round to sewing together any more needle cases with the felted pictures as the cover.
What I really need right now is a sewing fairy. Either that or 48 hours in each day.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Came out of work and what did I see?
I`m sure it was there especially for me.
A big yellow globe, low in the sky.
It was enough to make me sigh.
There was the moon slowly rising
so early that it was surprising.
With the clock change maybe it wasn`t so early
just seemed so and made me feel all girly.
Maybe that sounds a bit daft to you
but you can`t have seen the same view.
As it rose it got brighter
and the colour so much lighter.
Becoming it`s usual silvery white
casting shadows over the night.
Nothing quite like a full moon
shame it`s always gone to soon.
Shining bright through the dark
making it`s almost eerie mark.
A starry night cold and crisp
every breath a steamy wisp.
Now we know that winters here
it`s Christmas shopping time, it`s clear!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ScENT. Hill Farm Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
BritishCandy. Twilight crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
LittleBirdHouse. Free Spirit Designs.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
The Ruby Range. Cottage Soap Company.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Tickly Spider. Pagan Glass.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
PhotoFairytales. Puppets in a bag.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Top That Cards. Creative Stitching.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Spritzy Sprite Natural Bath Treats. Stitching Dreams.

Hope you enjoyed todays beautiful display of creations from the crafters of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing our Curious Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those clocks! Thank you again for the feature.

    ReplyDelete