17/10/2012

Christmas Ideas #WowWednesday

Didn`t actually intend to do a Christmassy blog but that`s how it`s ended up, with gift ideas and decorations.
I did intend to do a WowWednesday but on a different theme that hadn`t been decided upon. Instead I found myself having a peek at what was on offer in the Christmas section and that was it, I was hooked.
As I started adding items I found myself justifying the decision by thinking how close it was getting, how lovely these things were, how lot`s of people are buying now..... You get the picture I`m sure. The reality is that I just couldn`t resist them once I started looking.
Christmas is such a lovely time of year. I always think of it as a family time, a good time for families to relax and have fun. Let`s face it, it`s gone so fast that you have to make the most of it.
Well yesterday I was feeling a bit fed up and somehow couldn`t really get going. The main reason was I was putting off finishing all my tax stuff to see the tax man today. It`s not difficult, just time consuming and once I got stuck in it was soon done and I felt greatly relieved. Nothing like getting a job you don`t like over and done with. After that I was much more productive and got lot`s of photos edited. Yay!!
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I put off jobs I don`t like to do.
Is it the same way for you?
I meant to do it in the summer
the fact I didn`t was a bummer.
Next year I promise to be good
and do this task when I should.
It wouldn`t be such a song and a dance
if I did as I went along, fat chance.
Doing tax filing is a fact of life
but can cause so much strife
especially if you are like me
and leave it quite late, you see.
Now it`s done I`m a happy bunny
and avoidance seems almost funny.
Now I`m free for another year
and can really get into gear
doing what I love to do
creating things just for you!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Katie Bakes. Cherry Orchard Treats.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Crafts from the Heath. Angel Lodge Studio.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Rhodes Annals Designs. Top That Cards.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Lionheart Stationers. Biscuit Village.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Perfect Patchwork. Cottage Soap Company.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Free Spirit Designs. The Banner Boutique.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Dough-Designs. Pauline`s Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
ScENT. Felted House.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of delectable creations from the crafters of Wow Thank You.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Linda for featuring us in your blog, great to see so much other talent as well! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete