26/09/2012

Kid`s Stuff #WowWednesday

Now you`ll be surprised to see we have a WowWednesday on Wednesday. Don`t you just love my little witticisms? No? Ah well can`t say that I don`t try and yes I have been called trying on many occasions.
Anyway, I`m waffling again.
Thought we would have some Kids stuff here today, namely all manner of delights for yours and other peoples children. Don`t know about you but I like playing with childrens toys, crayoning, making stuff etc. I loved it all when my daughters were young. Luckily I have grandchildren to do it all over again with. I keep a nice stock of toys and things to make in a cupboard for them. What am I talking about... a cupboard? A large cupboard, two drawers, a few shelves and a box with odds and ends in.
When you do things with them it`s much more fun for you as well as them. It`s all those little things that they remember later in life and look back upon fondly. Well I hope they do anyway.
Yesterday was lovely and sunny and managed to stay that way most of the time despite the strong winds. It was nice in the sun, but chilly out of it. As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Today we have kids stuff
for quiet ones and the tough.
Something there for baby too,
I hope you enjoy the view.
Some kids love to read
forever sowing many a good seed.
Others love art and craft,
making gifts, they`re not daft.
Others like to climb and run,
not stopping till the day is done.
Some like to sit and dream,
not lazy, more than it can seem.
Imagination is always the key
important to their future, you see.
Hearing children`s giggles and laughter
makes for a happy ever after.
Each child is special in their own way
giving us so much every single day!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2

Bonnies-Bits-And-Pieces. ScENT.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

MyPipsqueak. Potty Dotty Designs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

The Cosy Daisy. Free Spirit Designs.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2

Puppets in a bag. The Dressing Up Chest.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

Beledien Handmade. Monkeys from Heaven.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

Fifi & Flo. Colour Me Fun.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2

Tinfoilspider Makes... The Rocking Sheep Company.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

MinXtures. The playhouse company.

Hope you enjoyed todays fun display of kids stuff, lot`s of goodies to delight your young ones.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. great collection!

    thank you very much for including my advent calendar :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous blog and I can't believe you are able to list so many posts in a week! I'm five days late to this and already its two or three pages back. Amazing! Don't know where you find the time. Love the poetry that you add to.

    Just great stuff! Thank you for the mention.

    ReplyDelete