20/09/2012

Crafty Temptation #Etsy

Thought we would have a catch up with the Crafty Folk team today and let you see what`s on offer. I see them all and am tempted on a daily basis. On the plus side I am collecting Christmas gifts, so am getting nicely ahead.
The Crafty Folk team are diligently turning out many fabulous creations on a daily basis, very often more than one each day.
Actually feeling a bit Christmassy at times, especially with the dramatic drop in temperature. Yesterday morning it was 6 degrees, at this rate we we`ll have to put the heating on soon. I am loath to put it on too early as with the extremes of weather this year I think it may be a long, cold winter. I could be wrong, often am and in fact hope I am, but will delay the heating on as long as possible. That may not be much longer though as I`m feeling rather chilly writing this.
Anyway, yeaterday I was at work and at lunchtime.... I DIDN`T crochet. Hah, that got you! I actually went out for lunch, well we all did, with a colleague who was retiring. It was very enjoyable and made a wonderful change.
Right, no more waffling, it`s time to rhyme.... if I can think of one.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!
Can I think up a rhyme
running a bit short of time.
Matbe a little ditty,
about something rather pretty?
Nothing much springs to mind
happens that way sometimes I find.
I`m all bewildered and befuddled
getting tired and rather muddled.
Now Christmas has popped in to scare
with thoughts of festive fare.
My mind today is all over the place
good job it`s not on my face.
Time now to get it together
maybe start to discuss the weather.
That good old standby for us Brits
or when like me they`ve lost their wits.
Hmm, weather`s turned much too cold
and all I want to do is fold
myself into a cosy warm bed
and that I think is enough said!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Lindsay`s Lovely Candles. Flo nightingales.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
TJB Designs. Heket Designs.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Enchanting crafts by Mel. JOYSTREET.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
DIGGI WOODTURNING. Miss Bohemia.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Adien Cards and Gifts. Dottery Pottery.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
JPWPhotography. Imogen`s Imagination.
SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Whimsy Woo Designs. Loutul.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Water and Earth Jewelry. Jcudesigns.
Hope you enjoyed todays gorgeous display of creations from the creative Crafty Folk team members.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

11 comments:

  1. ooh, that sounds like a lovely lunch linda! im so glad you enjoyed it :o)

    thanks you so much for featuring my snow leopard beret...its feeling a bit parky in sheffield now and i will be sporting one of these soon to keep my lugholes warm! lol

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was very enjoyable thanks Sophie. Getting colder by the day here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my oil/vinegar bottle in your lovely collection Linda. Pleased to hear you enjoyed your lunch !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection today Linda - thanks so much for including my ceramic home sweet home plaque.
    I love the boho leather wrap bracelet : )

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Apryl.
    You are welcome Loutul, the lunch was a nice change.
    Thank you Sarah, you are welcome. The bracelet is gorgeous. Mind you I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great day!!!! Thanks so much for featuring my earrings. :) I love the cupcake candle at the top! <3 -lb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my heating on for an hour this morning Linda - felt a bit guilty (it's September!) but feeling guilty was bounced into second place by feeling cold!

    Thanks very much for including me amongst your lovely picks for today :)
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful selection Linda and thanks so much for the feature.

    It feels like Winter at times and I already had to put the heating on for a bit yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to be so late commenting, but thank you Linda for featuring my Kindle Case.

    Lots of lovely Christmas present ideas!

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous choices.
    It has gone a bit nippy hasn't it? Time to get the hot water bottles out soon!

    ReplyDelete